BUILD OFFUSER VS STAFF! 100k Prize Pool! ENDS TOMORROW MORNING 11:59 a.m est

INFL8

I would like everyone to become a bit more active on the game, to do so I feel a friendly competition would be great. All the hard work staff does and not being able to participate in events, I hope this comp allows them to have a bit of fun, maybe even promoting a new trend in future events!
Now there were a few concerns, staff having unlimited creds etc, or staff having access to any and all items in the game. Considering that, I have decided to make a few rules to eliminate such "unfairness"
There is no theme, just build till your heart contents!
-
I WILL NOT BE PICKY ON THE 30K MAX, AS LONG AS IT IS NOT EXAGGERATED. I AM USING THE 30K AS A BASELINE SO EVERYONE HAS AN OPPORTUNITY, EVEN THOSE WHO ARE NEW TO THE GAME. -
Rules:

1) Room: The Dark Ride Room.
2) In-store items ONLY that value to 30k creds[give or take a couple grand )
- This limits staff to be unable to abuse their power to spawn etc.
- Anything and everything is allowed if it is available currently in the shops (including this month's items under the "specials tab")
- You are not required to buy the item if you already have it etc.
3) Room Title: "iNFL8's 1 day challenge -enter name- "
4) No advantages can be used, if something is not available for all players, it may not be used or done.
5) Rooms do not have to be opened to public until they are finished or time is up.

Prizes:
(If staff wins either place, credits will be awarded to their player account)

80k First Place winner
20k Second place winner

JUDGING!​
I feel the best way to judge is allowing the community to vote! so tomorrow i will open a poll and hold it open for 24 hours.

Once room is complete, have the correct title as i will be going to each room and taking a screen shot w/o user name to prevent bias votes etc. If you fail to do so, you will not be entered in comp
Any questions or concerns to better this competition in a timely manner, please message me or find me in game! Good luck all! <3

Just comment if you are joining or something I would like to know who is participating :)

Last edited:

INFL8

nah, no need to submit. Tomorrow when the contest ends ill search up the key words in guest rooms. I will take a screen shot of each one then make a poll. so please make sure your room is open before that time with the correct name :)[DOUBLEPOST=1547001996][/DOUBLEPOST]updated A LIL. NOT STRICT ON THE 30K, JUST USING IT AS A BASIS

Last edited:

INFL8

Hope Everyone is making their finishing details! Remember, please have your room opened if you have not done so already! I have seen a few rooms already and you all are very innovated!! Can't wait to post these ideas!!!