Room 5 - Space Paranoids

Room 6 - Port Royal

Room 7 - Olympus Coliseum

Room 8 - Dwarf Woodlands

Limit Break (Winning Room)

Ode To The Fallen (Losing Room)

Klimt

lover of art
I'm not sure if this is possible, but is there anyway the luck system on this event could be changed? I've been in 50 times over the course of two separate events and haven't won yet, and I'm sure other players are in the same boat. We've all put in so much effort in clicking on teleporters over and over again (many times without break, since the queue was so short), and it's honestly the most depressing event I've ever participated in. I love the effort that was made into creating the rooms, but the event is so painful. I hope this feedback can be considered in future mazes.

Hi there! We have adjusted the odds once as they were even harder than the odds now (if you could believe it!). We are running this event more than we usually do mazes to ensure everyone gets to participate but I do understand how frustrating this is. The issue is if the odds were up any higher almost everyone would be winning and there's really no fun in that sadly. We will have other host games scheduled very soon that you will have much better odds at winning the prize though, I assure you. Thank you for your feedback as we do value it very much as the players perspective is the most important!

Wonder

Hi there! We have adjusted the odds once as they were even harder than the odds now (if you could believe it!). We are running this event more than we usually do mazes to ensure everyone gets to participate but I do understand how frustrating this is. The issue is if the odds were up any higher almost everyone would be winning and there's really no fun in that sadly. We will have other host games scheduled very soon that you will have much better odds at winning the prize though, I assure you. Thank you for your feedback as we do value it very much as the players perspective is the most important!
could the losing prize also have a chance at TD magic? i can only have so many wooden swords and it gives a reason for ppl to keep playing the event instead of just opting to buy the prize instead :um:

Last edited:

Fotogirl

I too have 50 wooden swords in two events. I stopped trying the second event before it was over. I made it to room 6 one time and room 5 several times but that is best I did.

Thanks for your response @VMK_Oogie! I totally understand why the odds are this way, as the queue for this event moves very quickly, and you don't want people winning 5 prizes in one night. We don't want the prize to become valueless.

I think what worked in previous maze events (particularly the ones from the past few months, that Thanos built), was that after clicking on a ride start, our characters were placed on a ride that took us around the room a bit rather than instantly teleporting us to the next room. This allowed us to enjoy the smaller details in the room and also slow the queue down. Personally, I'd rather do the maze 10 times in one hour and have a 1/20 chance of winning rather than do the maze 50 times and have a 1/100 chance of winning. (not stating that's what the odds are, but that's what it feels like lol). It just felt really exhausting and defeating seeing all the players flushed into that final room.

At this rate, I'm not likely to participate in the maze more than once more. It's only the first week in January, but I've lost so many times it just hurts my soul.

This is not a jab at you, staff! I know I sound really critical but I really see the potential in this maze, and I want it to be an enjoyable experience for everyone.

LuvDaPixie

Exactly! All paths are randomized in each maze because if they were not you would be able to memorize the same path and win as many prizes as you have the wooden swords!
yeah, it's always been like that.. sometimes they've made it that certain ones have a higher chance of going to the next room, but they all can be losers at any time
It just seems like the same players keep winning over and over so I thought there was a set path that they knew of.
Ty for the clarification.