MyVMK's Secret Santa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tety

VMK's Most Wanted
can i also gift people who aren't my secret santa? if i send a gift to a friend, will i be able to send another to my secret santa once i collect the items? or am i only able to send one gift?
you can send as many as you want! My friend and I sent each other like 10 gifts last night lol

SnoBun

Snob/Official Rilla Grandma
Unsure if this is happening to others but I attempted to gift my gift and the person received my note but not the items and they are still in my inventory. I ended up finding her and we are just going to trade it the old fashioned way.

I am guessing this is a noted issue but wanted to just post it in case!

Can I split my gift to my secret santa in multiple presents, on different days?
I am collecting various items and prefer to send them in different times, not all at once.

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Can I split my gift to my secret santa in multiple presents, on different days?
I am collecting various items and prefer to send them in different times, not all at once.
Love this idea! Maybe in the note say "Gift 1 of x" so they know more is coming!

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Also how do we know when we get our gift? Will it appear in our inventory or will we get a message? Sorry if this has been asked!
I believe you get a pop-up message saying something like "You have unopened gifts in your inventory!"

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Ok I got note that there is unopened gift in your inventory. What am I looking for? Is it a special package? Not sure what I am looking for. If I click search what do I search for?

OK update after searching for a long time. I logged off and when I got back in that message is gone. So maybe it was just glitch and it never came. Still not sure what to look for. I figure it will be some type of gift.

Last edited:
Ok I got note that there is unopened gift in your inventory. What am I looking for? Is it a special package? Not sure what I am looking for. If I click search what do I search for?

OK update after searching for a long time. I logged off and when I got back in that message is gone. So maybe it was just glitch and it never came. Still not sure what to look for. I figure it will be some type of gift.
Should just be something like “gift box” in your furni section!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Is there a day you have to send the gift by?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Christmas is the deadline! However if youre a few days late, we understand as the holidays are very busy. As long its sent by News Years at the latest.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
You'll still get a gift, and 20k will be taken from their account. Something along those lines. Not 100% yet.
Has anything been done yet about the people who never fulfilled their secret santa gifts yet? Because I don't think I ever received a secret santa gift, never got a pop up notification and never saw it in my inventory....

Status
Not open for further replies.