pls close!

Status
Not open for further replies.
great! I'm going to be inactive from 1-27-19 to 2-3-19 and unfortunately VMK is down right now but I can give it to you when I'm back on!

If VMK starts back up soon then I'll be able to give it to you now but otherwise It'll have to be sometime later :dance:

where is Sea Salt Trio - Axel/Sea Salt Trio - Roxis/Sea Salt Trio – Xion (set) from and how much?
They're not too rare- from either December or January. 5k work for all three?[DOUBLEPOST=1549304146][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hm for love heart hoodie and candy magic?
Hoodie- 4k
Just a head's up, I think the candy magic is being worked on rn so it might not work atm but if u still want it i would say maybe 15-20k?[DOUBLEPOST=1549304407][/DOUBLEPOST]and ThunderX if u still want the Venom pin i'd be happy to give it to u now! would u do 4k?

Last edited:
They're not too rare- from either December or January. 5k work for all three?[DOUBLEPOST=1549304146][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hoodie- 4k
Just a head's up, I think the candy magic is being worked on rn so it might not work atm but if u still want it i would say maybe 15-20k?[DOUBLEPOST=1549304407][/DOUBLEPOST]and ThunderX if u still want the Venom pin i'd be happy to give it to u now! would u do 4k?
I can do that! When would you like to meet?

right now works for me- Fantasyland Courtyard work for you?[DOUBLEPOST=1549311441][/DOUBLEPOST]can we meet now in Fantasyland Courtyard?

Last edited:
sure! just so you know, it's not working at the moment but will start again soon! Didn't want to sell it to you without you knowing :)
if you'd still like it, I'm not sure what a good price is, maybe 30k?

Status
Not open for further replies.