please close :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Carousel Horse - Belle (SITS) (1k)
Carousel Horse - Cinderella (SITS)(1k)
Carousel Horse - Jasmine (SITS)(1k)

One Million Dreams - Ariel's Part of Your World (5k)
One Million Dreams - Belle's Endless Tales (5k)
One Million Dreams - Chip and Dale's Acorn (5k)
One Million Dreams - Cinderella's Prince Charming (5k)
One Million Dreams - Disney's Fireworks (5k)
One Million Dreams - Donald's Sorcerer (5k)
One Million Dreams - Mickey's Cinderella (5k)
One Million Dreams - Minnie's Hollywood (5k)
One Million Dreams - Olaf's Summer (5k)
One Million Dreams - Peter's Lost Boy (5k)
One Million Dreams - Rapunzel's Floating Lanterns (5k)
One Million Dreams - Snow White's Wishful (5k)
One Million Dreams - Tigger's Bouncing Buddies (5k)
One Million Dreams - Tink's Mischievious (5k)
One Million Dreams Celebration (10k)
Thank you! I would love to buy your Jasmine Carousel Horse! PM me when you'll be available :)

I have a few of these!
The following:
One Million Dreams Celebration
Ariel's Part of Your World
Donald's Sorcerer
Mickey's Cinderella
Olaf's Summer
Peter's Lost Boy
Snow White's Wishful
Tigger's Bouncing Buddies
Thanks so much! What are your prices?

i have a couple million dreams pins if yad like to meet up :)
Ok! Just logged off for a while...PM me when you'll be available!

brownie

Here's my list of what I'm looking for. Will update as needed :)

Carousel Horse pins
Inside Out- Joy, Sadness, and Disgust
One Million Dreams pins
Stained Glass Window- Snow White
Stained Glass Window- Vanellope Von Schweetz
Villain pins

Princess outfits
Skirts
Villain outfits

Plus:
Anything Inside Out
All magic
Anything Violet (from Incredibles)

Please comment or PM me with your prices!
hiii idk if some of these fall into the category of what ur looking for haha, but i have:

Enchanted Wicked Queen Pin
Magic - Mr. Toad's Car
Sugar Skull - Chernabog
Sugar Skull - Facilier
Sugar Skull - Hades
Sugar Skull - Maleficent
Tsum Tsum - Storm Trooper
Cheerleader Teal Skirt
Princess Black Hooped Skirt
Inside Out - Bing Bong Plush
Inside Out - Rainbow Unicorn Plush
Memory Orb - Anger
Memory Orb - Fear
Memory Orb - Joy
Memory Orb - Sadness

hiii idk if some of these fall into the category of what ur looking for haha, but i have:
Hm are you asking for the Rainbow Unicorn plush, wicked queen pin, and the memory orbs? Also, not sure if you saw my PM, but 15k works and we can trade whenever is good for you!

Are you looking for villain blind bag pins?
Just the regular villain pins...I haven't been on VMK for very long, so I don't really know where they came from. Sorry I know that's not very helpful lol! I'm just looking for the villains and villains II pins.

brownie

Hm are you asking for the Rainbow Unicorn plush, wicked queen pin, and the memory orbs?

Just the regular villain pins...I haven't been on VMK for very long, so I don't really know where they came from. Sorry I know that's not very helpful lol! I'm just looking for the villains and villains II pins.
2k total for both the the plush and pin and 500c per orb sound ok? and i have a bunch of orbs if u happen to need multiples.

2k total for both the the plush and pin and 500c per orb sound ok? and i have a bunch of orbs if u happen to need multiples.
Sounds good! I'll take the plush and the pin and one of each orb plus an extra Joy please. Also did you see my latest PM about the pin? 15k sounds good if you're still interested. We can do one big trade :)

brownie

Sounds good! I'll take the plush and the pin and one of each orb plus an extra Joy please. Also did you see my latest PM about the pin? 15k sounds good if you're still interested. We can do one big trade :)
o sorry i have like 15 pm's i'm trying to get caught up on. :blush: mind if we hold off on the pin for now? i'm so broke haha and i'm trying to just buy stuff on my priority list.

and i'm on now if u can trade? lmk where to meet ya (=

EDIT: omg nooooo i don't have the unicorn plush anymore! i'm so sorry, i'm usually good with updating my trading list!!

o sorry i have like 15 pm's i'm trying to get caught up on. :blush: mind if we hold off on the pin for now? i'm so broke haha and i'm trying to just buy stuff on my priority list.

and i'm on now if u can trade? lmk where to meet ya (=

EDIT: omg nooooo i don't have the unicorn plush anymore! i'm so sorry, i'm usually good with updating my trading list!!
I'm on in the courtyard. Totally fine about the plush! I'll just take the pin and five orbs :)

Hm are you asking for the Rainbow Unicorn plush, wicked queen pin, and the memory orbs? Also, not sure if you saw my PM, but 15k works and we can trade whenever is good for you!

I have extras of all the villain pins, (the ones that look like little framed pictures)! I can meet up with you and show you them if you’d like.

I have extras of all the villain pins, (the ones that look like little framed pictures)! I can meet up with you and show you them if you’d like.
Okay! That would be great. I'm on now in the courtyard if it's a good time.

I’m not available at the moment, but I will be a little later! I can pm you when I am
Ok. What are the villain pins called? The ones you have? The ones I'm looking for are called Villains and Villains II. I'm pretty sure they're sets.

Ok. What are the villain pins called? The ones you have? The ones I'm looking for are called Villains and Villains II. I'm pretty sure they're sets.
The ones I have are the ones labeled Villian- then whatever villian it is like Villian- Hades or Villian- Ursula. The Villian I pins came out of blind bags and I have all of them. I don’t have any Villain II ones tho

Status
Not open for further replies.