Selling Everything, Including Rares!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been collecting items on this game for a few years, but I think it's time for me to part ways. If you see something you like just post your best offer. I have some rarer rooms/magics/pet bases for sale on here.

(Vanellope shoes, skirt, shirt, Green Leota orbs, Green Kyber crystals, Royal Throne Green, Room Judge Flag Green, Maleggicent, Advent 2015 Lock Shock Barrel pin, Kristoff top, Flynn Rider top, teleport magic, captain hook hat, Villainous Curse magic, Levitation magic, Mike Wizowski hat, Black Everest Hat, and Edna Mode Wig have been sold)

Last edited:

SunshinyCashew

The Real Fakes of Calabasas
The belle winter outfit, the Dr. Facilier Outfit, the NBC Barrel Outfit, & the Red Prince Phillip Outfit? i can do 25k per outfit

Also those 10x Wall Flats (the Pink/ Purple color ones) on the first line of the 3rd column in the furniture 20k for all 10? and also the evil queen mirror 15k?

Last edited:
Hm for Heroine Belle pin, 1 star Yzma magic, and the small firework cone?? Also, Maleficent hat and anger memory orb

Edit: obtained Yzma magic, so just wondering the prices of the other items I listed :)

Last edited:
HM for :
NBC wall flats (Oogie Boogie), Retro Disneyland poster, Cloud rugs, The floating Zero furni (on part 3 of furni), Captain Hook hat, Maleficent hats, Blue Space Helmet, Aurora top, Haunted Mansion Bride Dress (mostly the top), Blue superhero pants (the ones with black tights and a blue leotard), and the Mary Jane looking shoes. (I'm sorry idk the names of things lol). And which rooms / pet bases are you selling? I couldn't tell from the screenshots. Thanks!!

Last edited:

LuvDaPixie

I would like the following:

all 10 Bubbles
All 5 carrot balloons
Death Star
all 13 Finding NEmo pebble carpet green
Pirate Dory
The 2 Star Wars TIE fighters
Haunted Mansion Frozen Clock

Plmk what hm you want for these items, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.