Random Acts of Kindness!

I definitely think that therealbear deserves this award. He is always kind and friendly with everyone in the game. He is very helpful to all players but especially to new players and returning players who are trying to find their way around the Kingdom. Players come to him for help and advice and he is always positive with his response. I am happy to call him my friend.
:MickeyBounce:

Last edited:

GlitterSkye

I definitely think that therealbear deserves this award. He is always kind and friendly with everyone in the game. He is very helpful to all players but especially to new players and returning player who are trying to find their way around the Kingdom. Players come to him for help and he is always positive with his response. I am happy to call him my friend.
:MickeyBounce:
I agree with this! I'm not friends with therealbear but I always see him helping out others and is just very friendly and positive, it's really nice seeing that every time you come on! He is one of those guys that when you see he is in the room and you need help on something you don't even hesitate to ask because you know he will help you as much as he can.

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
I second the nominations for therealbear!! He is always SO friendly, kind and always respectful to others to top it off! Plus, I want to add he is one of those players that actually follows the game rules, never acts inappropriate and always keeps things clean. He is such a gentleman! It is really refreshing to see. It's great to have somebody be such a great example and role model of wonderful behavior standards in the game.

I'd also like to nominate @mx.ryden you are so sweet and kind! And its always so much fun talking to you I enjoy your company and our friendship is fabulous. I love you bestie!!! [emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I second this! Mx.Ryden was extremely helpful and nice to me today. Plus the guide post he created for new players really helped me out!

I'll nominate BTdisney. She's my sister and also a kind user who gives things to new players and is always positive. She will always negotiate a deal when trading and is very thoughtful. :)

StitchfansJr

I nominate Jay. A few days ago he commented on my DB thread saying he would trade some Mickey ear hats for free, but received a lot more than I was expecting! Now I can actually play cute or boot because I have more clothes for more rounds. I'm very thankful for it. :D

Jay.

I nominate Jay. A few days ago he commented on my DB thread saying he would trade some Mickey ear hats for free, but received a lot more than I was expecting! Now I can actually play cute or boot because I have more clothes for more rounds. I'm very thankful for it. :D
Well thank you for that, I’m glad I could help you out and now you can enjoy playing CoB <3

TheREALBear is just that...keepin' it REAL! He makes everyone feel welcome, always answers questions, always has a positive vibe when talking to him, and is just an all-around wonderful person. I spent many hours with him during Screams and Dreams, and it definitely made the time go a lot faster....especially when staff never showed up:M:P: Yay for the Bear!:PoohBear:

I'd like to Nominate Fotogirl!

VMK meant a lot to me growing up as it is installed in my head as a large chunk of my childhood. It created opportunities for friends, happiness and a whole lot of fun. Recently over the past couple of months, I decided to try and complete a full VMK card collection as a remembrance of my childhood and also as a remembrance of my current goals and dreams. This was no easy task though, for I barely had any cards, but even worse, these cards were rarely seen. They tend to pop up on eBay ever so often, but at the time, nothing was available. I took my efforts to MyVMK to see if any members could possibly have these cards. Various people had them, but not too many. Once in a blue moon I'd find someone..... but later be told that "their parents threw them out last week", or they "donated them to someone and refused to point me in that persons direction". It was almost impossible, and sometimes frustrating when those people previously claimed to have tons of duplicates of every card. People tend to be pretty stingy with Disney Memorabilia and it is rightfully so, but it certainly was not fun being mislead and dragged on.
It took a while but one day, I magically ran into Fotogirl. We had never met before, but for some reason they were eager to help! They took a ton of time out of their day to help me on my journey and to be fair, gave me basically almost the entire collection because they had so many duplicates. The best part of the story, and why I wanted to nominate Fotogirl, is that they wouldn't even let me pay for them. They refused any sort of payment whether it was virtual or real. Nonetheless they didn't even let me pay for shipping. Out of the goodness of their heart, they just wanted to help me. It was a highlight of my year back in 2018, and has meant more than I can even describe in words. They may just be cards from a silly old game, but Fotogirl's act of kindness was the most generous things that has happened to me while being in this community, and I feel like they deserve to be recognized.

Thanks Fotogirl
I really appreciate you! :)

AyeCJ

I want to nominate @CdnMickey for gifting me a pin that I really really wanted! It was unexpected and super nice. All that was asked is that I pay it forward when I could which I thought was also really kind. :)