What items would you like to see be re-released?

I’d love to see a ton of furniture released again that are extremely hard to get. (Ex: the black sparkly fountain- forgot the title; tangled floating lanterns, mine carts, royal leaping fountain, Ursula’s couldran, rare flats and carpets, etc.). Another big thing are the flats and carpets. As a room builder I don’t feel like these necessarily need to become rare. We usually need a ton to build a room with. Then some you may want to use for other rooms. I’d love to see them kept in the shops for long periods of time. In regards to clothes, I vote on no more recolors. There are sooo many in game already.

It would be cool to bring back some of the old quests! I think there used to be a high school musical one in OG where you won HSM clothing/the HSM gym room. Can’t remember exact details but that would be so fun!

Also would love to see a re-release of the Epcot room, Animal Kingdom safari, JC explorer tent, pirate cannon, etc.

If there’s a throwback month in the works...I’m all for it!

Edit: also. og birb hat. pls

Last edited:

Brii

cowboy pants, original princess tiaras and dresses, and flips hats :)[DOUBLEPOST=1550759830][/DOUBLEPOST]
It would be cool to bring back some of the old quests! I think there used to be a high school musical one in OG where you won HSM clothing/the HSM gym room. Can’t remember exact details but that would be so fun!

Also would love to see a re-release of the Epcot room, Animal Kingdom safari, JC explorer tent, pirate cannon, etc.

If there’s a throwback month in the works...I’m all for it!

Edit: also. og birb hat. pls
I agree, anything hsm is incredibly nostalgic. I would love to see the epcot room. The epcot room and HSM gym were my favorite rooms.

Shrek

The Next Hokage
I think that re-releasing some OG items like princess dresses, HM suits, cowboy, explorer, etc. would be great.

BUT... I think some items are just meant to be rare. There has to be goal items in game to keep people actively trying to acquire them. I don’t think it would be fair to re-release ultras like stitch, black flip, OG Minnie, or items of the same appeal. I didn’t get every item that I ever wanted in OG vmk, but I always worked my hardest in game to get the items that I most desired.

TheIdolMara

I would love for the Wreck It Ralph month items to be re releases. I would also like the ability to buy the dark castle arches as well.

JustDep

Forever Awkward
Dude green crates were so good. It rewarded people who actually play minigames and for the people who didn't want to play could trade for crates and keys. It was easily the best implementation of crates this game had

Liv

I would love to see things that were available in OG vmk, available again (mostly in terms of magic)

but also re-release items that fit the theme of the month or even movie releases.
ex: Avengers: EndGame comes out soon, and during that weekend some of the Avengers clothing from last year or w.e. could be re-released for limited time.

Last edited:

xWombat1

May be an unpopular opinion among some and loved by others but the values for ultras have gotten quite out of hand and are no less sought after than they were originally (in my opinion).

OG inferno, stitch hat, green flip hat, OG princess minnie, OG brown HM outfit, Sparrow outfit & ears, tinkerbell rose pins, OG enchanted roses, master gracey clocks, and firewalls (just to bring back a source of non-credit currency). I'd also vote for any other ultras that have seemingly dissipated due to old players ceasing from playing or being unwilling to trade them/hoarding them to rack up the values even further. Again, this is my opinion. I wouldn't release them to be sold in stores obviously. But redistributing roughly or slightly less than the same amount that was originally given would be a great way to bring things full circle again in terms of realistic values.

Would also love to see more of the mini-game level pins, moneybags pins, gold star pins, and IG trivia-like pins (i.e. push's trivia or amy speaks) awarded again as well as another opportunity to get the classic VMK quest pins (i.e. adventureland, tomorrowland, frontiereland, etc quest pins).

*Update: I paid an arm and a leg for my ultras fairly recently at roughly the same values they're at now and I personally am not affronted whatsoever by a rerelease so long as it's within reason and can't just be purchased in a store. A spinoff (different color) release of the OG items would just be laughable. Take the pink/blue crate items that sold practically for pennies years ago and are worth a few thousand max today for example. Nice idea but did nothing to help the values. I guess what I DO NOT want to see is OG items pushing 3-5mil in a few years and all of them disappearing and we lose players again. We've got a good thing going: moderate amount of people back on the game, enough to bring even more back or encourage newbies to play should we be able to agree on a way to control our 'economy'. #MVRA #MakeValuesRealisticAgain*
i agree with this suggestion, it would be nice to see some rarer/ultras items put back into circulation, just not in a way that completely destroys the items value.
As someone who spends most of the time trading within the game, the super high spike in values makes frequent trading difficult, especially with players who no longer play with many of these items remaining in their inventory. I think items are meant to be rare as well which is what makes them sought after, but As long as it is done in a reasonable matter this could be a great thing for the game, since i am also someone who has recently paid high prices for the ultras i have traded for.
I would also like to see some more rare furniture in the game re circulated, as they are kind of obsolete nowadays.

Last edited:
I would like to see recolors of og items. That way players who paid a ton for their rare items aren't jipped but it will also bring the prices of the originals down a little because not as many people will care about the originals if they have recolors. I have seen a lot of outrage and division in mmorpg's in the past over this and recolors were the only way it went over smoothly.