Fixed I want my nose back

aiyana

making an edit to this just to clarify - the darker skin tones do not show the nose when facing forward >.<

aiyana

maybe this will teach ya not to be so nosey!
i know you're joking but there's barely any poc in the community to begin with, so i'd really appreciate if this could actually be fixed and not just looked over. The glitch might only affect a handful of us (and i'm assuming this won't get many comments for that reason) but joking about it just seems like you're dismissing it in a way, which we feel way too often already in our day to day lives

Amy

Head Administrator
i know you're joking but there's barely any poc in the community to begin with, so i'd really appreciate if this could actually be fixed and not just looked over. The glitch might only affect a handful of us (and i'm assuming this won't get many comments for that reason) but joking about it just seems like you're dismissing it in a way, which we feel way too often already in our day to day lives
no i looked into it after replying, it effects a few face types that have fairly light noses and is most noticeable in darker skin tones but also effects others, and is more noticeable on higher DPI displays (like those in macs).

upload_2019-3-3_0-26-54.png

i need to check if those faces looked like that in the original game or not, it might have shown up better on old CRT screens so maybe they just need a little update, but if i do that i think adding the new ones as new options would be better than giving more defined noses to everyone lol