✨ SweetTea's Boutique ✨

Status
Not open for further replies.

marisaeve

stumbling my way through life
can I get the tarzan and jane couples pin, the emblem crown pin and I'm not sure what its called but I also want the gold pin 5 rows down that says 51 under it :)

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
can I get the tarzan and jane couples pin, the emblem crown pin and I'm not sure what its called but I also want the gold pin 5 rows down that says 51 under it :)
Absolutely! I will not be able to meet until sometime tomorrow evening though. Unless you're up now, that is. Could we plan for around 9:30pm (EST) tomorrow night? I will PM you if anything changes!

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
I will get these, if they are still available please :clap:
Still got them! I will be available to trade anytime between now and 4:30pm and then anytime after 7pm (EST). Just shoot me a PM when ready! :D
hi hi (= do u still have kevin or the orange aladdin carpet chair? i didn't see them on the list but i may have just missed them.

also do u have prices in mind for these? ty!!
I still have the tangled lantern and philhar chairs but not the rest. I will be available to trade anytime between now and 4:30pm and then anytime after 7pm (EST). Just shoot me a PM when ready! :D Prices: 5k for tangled egg + 3k for the chairs and heart = 8k total.[DOUBLEPOST=1554312314][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ill take the kings crown and the black magician top hat
King's crown is still available, but I don't believe I still have the top hat. I will be available to trade anytime between now and 4:30pm and then anytime after 7pm (EST). Just shoot me a PM when ready! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1554347602][/DOUBLEPOST]
interesteed in a bit of furniture whenever you're available :)
I'm available! Lol just let me know what you're interested in and we can go from there. <3

Last edited:

Evil

I only have the HM pink shoes left if you want them but I do have the pilgrim hat! Can you meet me in main street now?[DOUBLEPOST=1554855272][/DOUBLEPOST]
Absolutely! Can you meet me in main street now?
I'll buy just the pigrim hat then I can't get on rn but I can get on in like an hour?

Status
Not open for further replies.