Stitch O' Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrc.2013

Loki doesn't know the power of the Tesseract.
Can I submit my coloring page on forums, on this page?

Deb

While the kingdom is having some fixie dust sprinkled throughout, why not relax and show us your coloring skills! Each participant will get a prize, the only rules are to be respectful and fair. Please, no vulgar or offensive submissions. You may only submit one coloring page per user (this includes all social media platforms). Any clones that are found will be disqualified as well as any user that has submitted an inappropriate coloring page. At the end of the month we will put all of your submissions in a forum post with your username accompanying it. You may send your submissions to me in a DM on here or twitter. You may also reply to our post on twitter, however if your account is private we will not be able to see your submissions via reply so make sure to turn your account off private or DM it. Submission may be colored by hand or digitally. Get Creative and add your own personal style to this! You can make it look however you envision it to, it doesn't have to be uniform like the base coloring page! Please be sure to include your in game name when sending in your submissions! If you do not include your username I will not know who to reward! This event will end at 11:59 PM on March 30th. Have fun and we look forward to seeing your creations!
[DOUBLEPOST=1552610553][/DOUBLEPOST]MaidenMagic....Hope I did this right

Attachments

mrc.2013

I made my stitch coloring page, but can't upload it or paste it.....Ugh! It took me such a long time to make!!!!!!!!! Do you have any suggestions? Or should I just give up on it?

I made my stitch coloring page, but can't upload it or paste it.....Ugh! It took me such a long time to make!!!!!!!!! Do you have any suggestions? Or should I just give up on it?
You can send this to me via Twitter DM, or reply to the pinned twitter post or you can send it to me on Discord in a DM if you have that! You can also DM it to me here if that is an option or like Cowboy_Pirate suggested imgur link address will work as well! <3

Oogie, I sent you a DM, wanted to confirm you got my coloring stitch :)
Confirmed <3[DOUBLEPOST=1553420922,1553420897][/DOUBLEPOST]
I embarrass myself lol
You did amazing! Thank you so much for participating <3

mrc.2013

So, Host_Oogie, I don't have twitter or Discord, do you have to sign up for imgur to make a link? cause I'm not a member, i tried to do an imgur post, and I couldn't find it after I posted it...and i don't know how to post links

So, Host_Oogie, I don't have twitter or Discord, do you have to sign up for imgur to make a link? cause I'm not a member, i tried to do an imgur post, and I couldn't find it after I posted it...and i don't know how to post links
To post a link on forums you should be able to copy and paste the address. But, if you just save your submission to your computer files, you can just click “upload a file” (next to the “post reply” button), and choose it. That’s what I do because I find it easier than trying to use Imgur. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.