some stuffs fo sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

caseyatbat

let me hear your yee
need to get my credits back up so heres a list of some stuffs I have! send some offers if you see something you like!

Agent P Fedora (I got the horses in the back/yeeyee hat)
Baseball Cap Reversed Jedi Galaxy
Destiny Island Ears
Eeyore Floating Friend
Lumpy Head Pet
Mickey Ears Beanie Black
Mickey Ears PTN Royal Purple
HNS Eeyore Ears

Dreams T-Shirt Pink
Roo Crop Top
Stitch Tank Top

Ariel's Grotto
Splash Mountain Bayou
Winter Wonderland

I have pins and furni too...PM me if you'd like to see what I have in terms of that stuff. Thanks :)

caseyatbat

let me hear your yee
I've seen the Jedi flip going for around 8k so I'll pass on that it you don't go lower and bayou pin what were you thinking around?
I will do 8k! I am clueless on value since I have been gone for a few months and just coming back on.
How much do rooms usually go for? 15-20k?[DOUBLEPOST=1557972607][/DOUBLEPOST]
20k for ariel’s grotto?
Sounds good! Let me know a good time to meet up :)

I will do 8k! I am clueless on value since I have been gone for a few months and just coming back on.
How much do rooms usually go for? 15-20k?[DOUBLEPOST=1557972607][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds good! Let me know a good time to meet up :)
it won’t let me pm you on here so let me know whenever you’re available

@caseyatbat ,
It depends on the room, but most are around 15-20k. Unfortunately, I can't afford that at the moment. I will take the Jedi flip, though! When can you meet?[/QUOTE]

caseyatbat

let me hear your yee
it won’t let me pm you on here so let me know whenever you’re available
Ill try and be on tomorrow night later...hope that works to meet up with you!![DOUBLEPOST=1558066182][/DOUBLEPOST]
@caseyatbat ,
It depends on the room, but most are around 15-20k. Unfortunately, I can't afford that at the moment. I will take the Jedi flip, though! When can you meet?
[/QUOTE]
I will try and be on tomorrow late night! :)

I teach during the day and work at night so I am almost never on during the day haha sorry! I'm sure we will find a common time to meet up!
If you want, I can send you 8k in a gift box and you can send me the flip if that's easier! What's your in-game name?

Status
Not open for further replies.