~free~ furni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ieah

hi its me still in vmk retirement but coming back to keep clearing out my inventory as i am not around anymore and would rather put my things to good use (clothes and pins and whatnot coming soon). if you see something that tickles your fancy please post here and refrain from pm'ing me because it helps me with the whole first come first serve system.

upload_2019-6-11_17-33-1.png
upload_2019-6-11_17-33-29.png
upload_2019-6-11_17-33-51.png
upload_2019-6-11_17-34-6.png
upload_2019-6-11_17-34-19.png
upload_2019-6-11_17-34-32.png
upload_2019-6-11_17-36-6.png
upload_2019-6-11_17-36-19.png
upload_2019-6-11_17-36-33.png

sorry the pics are super big! to make it fair please dont say "i'll take everything" or request a massive amount of items. also please be patient with me as i have three final exams in the next two days so i may or may not be available to get your stuff to you until later this week (im a big procrastinator though lol so who knows) happy building and good luck with those competitions :^)

Liv

so nice of you to give!!
could I have:
1Kitty from the 1st pic
1 of the mickey fountains
The maleficent spinning generator
:)

Thank you for this, will be a big help with the current ride comp building!
I'd love the sand carpets, there are 19 of the big ones and 10 of the small, and the waterfall idk if's it's frozen or what, there are 5 in your last picture.

brownie

hi its me still in vmk retirement but coming back to keep clearing out my inventory as i am not around anymore and would rather put my things to good use (clothes and pins and whatnot coming soon). if you see something that tickles your fancy please post here and refrain from pm'ing me because it helps me with the whole first come first serve system.

sorry the pics are super big! to make it fair please dont say "i'll take everything" or request a massive amount of items. also please be patient with me as i have three final exams in the next two days so i may or may not be available to get your stuff to you until later this week (im a big procrastinator though lol so who knows) happy building and good luck with those competitions :^)
tysm this is so nice of u!!!

may i plz have a toontown fountain and a waterfall plz? <3

Fix

Coolest Member
Hello! Could I please get x10 is the flowing star and the villain generator?

This is so sweet of you! If the Marvel crates are unopened, I'll take a few. As well as the piglet plush, castle fireworks egg, pepperoni pizza, halloween firework cone, and a candy cane crate (not sure of the name) please :)

Plaza

Thanks in advance! Very kind of you to share it with us.
Green carpet tiles, Mickey fountain, pizza, plate of cookies, puffy cloud.
:MickeyM:

Royan

Thanks so much for doing this it's so nice of you! Can i please have the cat and dog with the fluffy tails that look like they belong in my little pony? I'm not sure what they are called but they are the first two in the 7th section. I've never seen them before and they are adorable!

Sweet, Sweet person! I would love the one ice block on the last page, and some of the star carpets (you have 70 - I don't need that many LOL), and a couple/few of the floating white stars (you have 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.