Selling A Few Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Close - Thank You :)

& Thank you all for the business!

Last edited:
Thank you both!

Still plenty of items, y’all

hey just so you know that captain marvel pin goes for at least 20k just didn't want you to get scammed
Ah I wasn’t aware! Well I already traded it for 1K, I was the one who assumed it was only 1K, I didn’t see it anywhere on the forums. I can’t really fault Thunder X for that. Would’ve been nice to know, but it is what it is. I was the one that posted the price.

SunshinyCashew

The Real Fakes of Calabasas
Ah I wasn’t aware! Well I already traded it for 1K, I was the one who assumed it was only 1K, I didn’t see it anywhere on the forums. I can’t really fault Thunder X for that. Would’ve been nice to know, but it is what it is. I was the one that posted the price.
Get what you are saying, but no tea no shade i'm pretty sure he knew the price since he has been playing for a while

Get what you are saying, but no tea no shade i'm pretty sure he knew the price since he has been playing for a while
That’s a real shame. I appreciate you bringing this up to me. Shame on him but shame on me too for not looking more into the price. I’ll be more careful next time. I appreciate it.

ThunderX

The regula shmegula
@Ray2006 i will find you in game or pm me your avalibility[DOUBLEPOST=1560507210][/DOUBLEPOST]No need to make me look bad. You could just have pm'd me or ray if you had anything to say insted of throwing of these false accusations.

Last edited:

SunshinyCashew

The Real Fakes of Calabasas
@Ray2006 i will find you in game or pm me your avalibility[DOUBLEPOST=1560507210][/DOUBLEPOST]No need to make me look bad. You could just have pm'd me or ray if you had anything to say insted of throwing of these false accusations.
If you can honestly say you thought the Ultra SITS pin from last month was only worth 1k then I apologize for what I said above.

ThunderX

The regula shmegula
I can honestly say i dont know ******** about sits pins. I barley do sits i just buy the pins from other players idk and idc whats rare ultra and common. I asked him about the price since i barley was around during marvel month and me having playing for a long time does not make me an expert on values.

All good, we'll figure out the matter. Thanks for clearing everything up everyone.

I'll take Mickey fruits strawberry, pineapple, and orange as well as the lava rug. Lmk when you can meet, I'll be inactive until this Saturday June 22nd so I'll be able to meet after that

I'll take Mickey fruits strawberry, pineapple, and orange as well as the lava rug. Lmk when you can meet, I'll be inactive until this Saturday June 22nd so I'll be able to meet after that
Would you like all of the Strawberry Pins, Pineapple Pins, Orange Pins and Lava Rugs or just one of each? I will hold them for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.