leah's gifs & avis [closed]

Tety

VMK's Most Wanted
Thought I'd put in a request for when you start doing these again because I love them but no rush & I hope everything's going well! <3

style: lil gif
picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like:
outline color: whatever looks good
add ons?: n/a
animation request: blinking

Edit: I just realized my name's already on the list but I never got around to filling out the form until now. I'm Stampede, I just changed my name to Tety :)

Last edited:

Nayru

Fairy Spirit
style: lil gif please! :3
picture of your vmk/any kind of character you’d like:
Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 11.21.33 PM.png
outline colour: light blue
add ons: a small character named Navi from my favorite video game (Legend of Zelda) floating by my head/shoulder would be so cute! here are a few pics from google search for reference
navi 1
navi 2
navi 3
animation request: perhaps Navi flapping its wings or flying up and down. whatever you find best :)

please take your time working on these <3 I truly appreciate it. good luck with your studies!!

Ieah

Thought I'd put in a request for when you start doing these again because I love them but no rush & I hope everything's going well! <3

style: lil gif
outline color: whatever looks good
animation request: blinking

Edit: I just realized my name's already on the list but I never got around to filling out the form until now. I'm Stampede, I just changed my name to Tety :)
style: lil gif please! :3
picture of your vmk/any kind of character you’d like:
View attachment 14693
outline colour: light blue
add ons: a small character named Navi from my favorite video game (Legend of Zelda) floating by my head/shoulder would be so cute! here are a few pics from google search for reference
navi 1
navi 2
navi 3
animation request: perhaps Navi flapping its wings or flying up and down. whatever you find best :)

please take your time working on these <3 I truly appreciate it. good luck with your studies!!
got you both :^) sorry for the super late response! i hope to get back to these in two weeks once spring break starts!

Ieah

heyo i've been super busy but i found a lil bit of time to experiment with my new drawing tablet. its taking a bunch of time getting used to it but ive (kinda) restarted up the list. on that same token since i have a brand new software i'm using as well, i'm not too sure on how to animate yet :um: i'll come back to this at a later time to add the animations but here is a still for you in two styles @browneyedgal

[DOUBLEPOST=1554564689][/DOUBLEPOST]@loona not sure if you're around anymore but if you are here you go and ill come back to animations later :Pokemon1:

Last edited:
heyo i've been super busy but i found a lil bit of time to experiment with my new drawing tablet. its taking a bunch of time getting used to it but ive (kinda) restarted up the list. on that same token since i have a brand new software i'm using as well, i'm not too sure on how to animate yet :um: i'll come back to this at a later time to add the animations but here is a still for you in two styles @browneyedgal

[DOUBLEPOST=1554564689][/DOUBLEPOST]@loona not sure if you're around anymore but if you are here you go and ill come back to animations later :Pokemon1:
Oh my gosh I've honestly been looking forward to seeing this haha. I LOVE it, thanks so much!!:hearts: I can't wait to see the animations!!

i've been making them for free! just don't have the time to make them atm but i've kept a list open for when i do continue
Oh great! I'll take one of you want to add me to the list :) also when can you meet to trade if I can still buy some items from you!

style: little gif :)
picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like: https://i.imgur.com/AVTXTNx.png (my hair doesn't need to be too poofy LOL) and https://i.imgur.com/4iXp649.png
outline color: N/A
add ons?: For the first one, I like a little (cute) spider next to me :3 (not too dark) where ever looks best. Nothing for the second one :)
animation request: i like blinking and whenever I blink, the little spider jumps :), the second one I like blinking

Thank you so much in advance!

Last edited:

Ieah

Oh great! I'll take one of you want to add me to the list :) also when can you meet to trade if I can still buy some items from you!
style: little gif :)
picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like: https://i.imgur.com/AVTXTNx.png (my hair doesn't need to be too poofy LOL) and https://i.imgur.com/4iXp649.png
outline color: N/A
add ons?: For the first one, I like a little (cute) spider next to me :3 (not too dark) where ever looks best. Nothing for the second one :)
animation request: i like blinking and whenever I blink, the little spider jumps :), the second one I like blinking

Thank you so much in advance!
added you both!

can i still request one or no?
yup! i've basically been on a long hiatus since the end of last summer, but i'll start picking these up again in a few weeks. it might take awhile to get to your request as i have a ton piled up at the moment

Hi! Whenever you can make my avi, here are some pics of my avatar! also, i would love for it to blink or jump and have BB-8 from star wars in it! and can the outline color be turquoise blue, please? ty!
upload_2019-6-27_11-39-9.png upload_2019-6-27_11-39-24.png upload_2019-6-27_11-40-15.png
i know they're not the greatest pics but if u could work with them that'd be great! thanks again!

Ieah

hey guys! sorry for putting a halt to these for so long, but i am planning on picking these up to do in my free time within the next month. if you are still active/wanting one and are still around please like this message/post/pm me so i can still make yours as there a quite a number of people on the list who aren't around anymore. thank you!

howdy hey, so excited youre back! I'd love to be added to your list(::

style: lil gif please
upload_2019-8-9_14-40-28.png
outline color:
either periwinkle or light blue, whatever you think~
animation request: blinking, if possible!

Ieah

@VMK_HeiHei here you go :^) i've been slowly drawing again and figuring out how to use some new programs so the proportions are a bit wonky and the style has changed a bit and its not so 'lil' anymore. let me know if you'd prefer it smaller and i can resize it! ty for being so patient and waiting for a year :please:

[DOUBLEPOST=1566633185][/DOUBLEPOST]@Tety here you go girl <3 ty for waiting and lmk if you'd like it smaller! (i have no idea why these have gotten so big LOL)

[DOUBLEPOST=1566636680][/DOUBLEPOST]@Nayru i LOVE legend of zelda and drawing navi inspired me to replay phantom hourglass hehe

Last edited:

Ieah

@BTdisney here you go sorry i couldnt include the bb8 :um: i tried drawing it out but unfortunately it didnt turn out too well but i hope you still like
[DOUBLEPOST=1566691597][/DOUBLEPOST]@sierramessy ty for waiting here you go!
[DOUBLEPOST=1566712976][/DOUBLEPOST]@Extreme all done i tried my best with the inferno :um: its a hot mess but i will be going back to animate the wings once i find a good way to but here it is for now!

Last edited:

Ieah

@Mosaik ty for waiting i hope you like it :please:

edit: omg i blanked and forgot to do the shoes lol oops i will fix this today
edit #2: i'm a mess and forgot to save the file before my tablet updated and now i don't have the most current version i can still add the shoes if you'd like but it might take a bit longer :um:

Last edited: