leah's gifs & avis [closed]

SnoBun

Snob/Official Rilla Grandma
style: Big Avi
picture of your vmk/any kind of character you'd like:
Screen Shot 2019-08-31 at 1.48.23 PM.png
outline color: Grey to Pink
add ons?: A smol bunny and snowflake near bottom if possible! If this is too complex then surprise me :)
animation request: N/a

*Note my name is Snob and no longer SnoBun :) Thanks!!

Last edited:

GA_Genie

MyVMK HOST
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
I love these sooooo much!!!!! Would it be possible for me to request one!!?!
style: big avi Please!
outline color: Maybe blue and gold!?
add ons?: It would be kinda cute to maybe have the avatar coming out of the lamp with the lil avatar legs the smoke??!!
animation request: Blinking and maybe floating???
I trust your artistic eye!!!
PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!! <3

Attachments

Ieah

Hi, may I please have your permission to put the Lilo and Stitch gif into my signature on here and credit you?
hi there! i actually made that for someone else based off their own outfit (can't remember who at this point) so it would be at the discretion of them, but coming from me i'm fine with you using it! i can make you a personal one though if you'd prefer but it would take awhile unfortunately

style: not so lil

outline color:
pastel purple
add ons?: a tiny rajah ( if possible ) https://imgur.com/XVs5YwL
animation request: n/a
I love these sooooo much!!!!! Would it be possible for me to request one!!?!
style: big avi Please!
outline color: Maybe blue and gold!?
add ons?: It would be kinda cute to maybe have the avatar coming out of the lamp with the lil avatar legs the smoke??!!
animation request: Blinking and maybe floating???
I trust your artistic eye!!!
PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!! <3
style: lil to medium avi?
https://imgur.com/a/jJ6aOMH
outline color:
n/a
i'll add you guys to my to-do list! i've been extremely busy (full schedule of classes, applying to grad school, part-time research and more :scared:) so i probably won't be able to get to these until potentially mid-december but i will keep you posted :^)

hi there! i actually made that for someone else based off their own outfit (can't remember who at this point) so it would be at the discretion of them, but coming from me i'm fine with you using it! i can make you a personal one though if you'd prefer but it would take awhile unfortunately

i'll add you guys to my to-do list! i've been extremely busy (full schedule of classes, applying to grad school, part-time research and more :scared:) so i probably won't be able to get to these until potentially mid-december but i will keep you posted :^)
Hey, thank you! I can wait if you could make me my own then please and thank you <3 I know you're busy, I am too with college lol, I am in no rush. Thank you <3