Fixed Missing Badges

I haven't played in a bit, but signed on to play some Jungle Cruise to find three of my badges missing. Born in Park, Grey Jedi, and Winter Dreams. Has this happened to anyone else? Anyone found a quick fix? I'm sure it's probably just my internet or something. Thanks in advance for the help!

Edit: I just sent in a contact form on the website. Figured I'd keep this thread open anyhow to see if anyone else had the same problem!

Last edited:

goobie

violent delights
So the badges have been changed a little bit. Since some people now have more than 4, there is a feature where you can change the badges on your lanyard. Everyone's badges were removed and can be found under "pins" in your inventory on the bottom right where it says "badges."

So the badges have been changed a little bit. Since some people now have more than 4, there is a feature where you can change the badges on your lanyard. Everyone's badges were removed and can be found under "pins" in your inventory on the bottom right where it says "badges."
SOLVED. Thanks so much for your help! Looks like I need to catch up on the changes!! I appreciate your help. To the Staff who get my contact form - thanks for your patience with my ignorance to the new changes!! I like the change, makes it a lot easier!

Last edited: