please close

Impossible

I would like a GIF signature!
This is my in-game name: impossible
This is the movie I want the GIF to be from: Aristocats (Just Marie)
This is the scene from the movie I want the GIF to be of: Marie playing the keyboard
These are the exact words I would like on my GIF: "Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them!"
This is the way I'd like the words to appear (I chose from the signature examples): You choose!
This is the color I want the words to be outlined with: Light Pink
This is the color I want the words to be filled in with: White
Thank you!

https://attachment.outlook.live.net/owa/MSA:BayleyTuttle@hotmail.com/service.svc/s/GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATY0MDABLWViZTAtMzc3ADAtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADLJ6X/ZwKuEuVxHspImnMEAcAAS4PPKMszkWMAbwHzj7veAAAAgEMAAAAAS4PPKMszkWMAbwHzj7veAACn0aYwwAAAAESABAAvVSyf5w0cUmcbaRkuztuqg==&thumbnailType=2&owa=outlook.live.com&scriptVer=2020012701.12&isc=1&X-OWA-CANARY=kDsSHW2rQEultC0WSSl2-lCc6ON4ptcYDSStIiCfcV3fU9_3X1FWyGmTrdAdETO5QF6r8hL2NfY.&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IjU2MzU4ODUyMzRCOTI1MkRERTAwNTc2NkQ5RDlGMjc2NTY1RjYzRTIiLCJ4NXQiOiJWaldJVWpTNUpTM2VBRmRtMmRueWRsWmZZLUkiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QifQ.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.bPjvs8TmQLFebU9qhtHfq_WWxbaiOohopVKVaf2DB9fd_IoT_icYKVLf4XkMqWplqFD5eQmKQEN3F2WYSxrl0HwKernZ9CvMv8JuuMErFzw-dMUJK3eqGnjpLcb25iti6BsCz8JUpMRrjsu_3NpSWVD06gIc7gSkFFT037FK5zHuunZk_2NIWx9x1RNt7dc8MDaAQk6NxtalrFMPdcdheNkFhK8-OeiJMb0KG_RLWHOkaE3xHCtIbxtF45RjBk4ceA8BrWZicCxHfpHP6bzN_Jhscx_PMnukFKc8ZGTN3FcimJELTsXkHEM2utQ-pkahwOmzN_8q9DQ1ozZYaL-2nQ&animation=true
This is the image address so you can copy + paste it from there (the GIFs are doing weird and not staying here for very long). Here's where I copy + pasted it straight from where I made it:

Sorry if it doesn't show up, and sorry if it isn't the right scene! I haven't seen the Aristocats so I just guessed it was when the gray cat was playing piano and Marie was singing to it, but if it's a different scene you were wanting I can change that! :)

WolverineLogan

Engaged To DisNerdChels
My in game name: WolverineLogan
Movie: X-men origins: Wolverine
Scene: Wolverine coming out of the water from alkali lake
What I want it to say: I'm the very best at what I do, Bub
Signature: You choose
Outline color: Blue
Fill in color: Yellow

Thanks!!!!!

Here's your signature! Unfortunately I haven't seen the movie (I'm working through the series and haven't gotten there yet) but I tried my best to find the right scene. Please lmk if there's a different scene you were thinking of and if the words and everything look good! I've been charging 3k per signature, so just lmk when we can meet! Also, I won't charge again if you want me to remake it, I want the sig to be just how you want it :)
Here's a link to it, hopefully it'll work for you. Below the link, I have where I copy + pasted the gif, but that probably won't stay long. Lmk if you're not able to see it or if the link doesn't work. Thanks again!
https://attachment.outlook.live.net...TBdvReqeL8DEV0-gs2eQc3mwvbKaSw&animation=true

@WolverineLogan- can we find a time when we're both online? Because I think the images expire and go away after a certain amount of time, so I need to post it when you can see it right away. So sorry!