Random Acts of Kindness!

I would like to nominate @Morzano for being so generous and dedicating the time to hunt for easter baskets to give away (for free) to other people like me who just cannot click fast enough! Thank you for always being a friendly face especially to players like me who have only recently come back. Your kindness is what makes MyVMK so enjoyable to be a part of!
I second this nomination because Morzano is always so sweet and lovely. Thanks for being an amazing person, Morzano! <3

I would like to nominate @Morzano for being so generous and dedicating the time to hunt for easter baskets to give away (for free) to other people like me who just cannot click fast enough! Thank you for always being a friendly face especially to players like me who have only recently come back. Your kindness is what makes MyVMK so enjoyable to be a part of!
I would like to also nominate Morzano, who when I was afk in a room picked up a basket that appeared in that room and gave it to me when I got back! Thank you Morzano!!

Aly R.

always_a_dreamer
I also would like to nominate @Midien . While we don't know each other well, I have never seen this player be anything but kind and courteous to others, including new people and more casual players like myself. Midien recently had an item I wanted and was super kind throughout the trade, holding the item for me until I had enough credits to purchase. Thank you for adding to the community in such a positive manner! <3

Erudite

Your Friendly AuD Owl
I'd like to nominate @Hypnotic
She has been very helpful with me coming into the game after a long hiatus and given me all the commands and lingo that have developed since the last time I logged on in 2014. I remember a time when she told me how the pin trading events worked before it was announced and how bingo works. She very funny and humble especially in this time of a global pandemic. I am glad I have her as a friend in this game especially coming back after a long hiatus.

I'd like to nominate @Hypnotic
She has been very helpful with me coming into the game after a long hiatus and given me all the commands and lingo that have developed since the last time I logged on in 2014. I remember a time when she told me how the pin trading events worked before it was announced and how bingo works. She very funny and humble especially in this time of a global pandemic. I am glad I have her as a friend in this game especially coming back after a long hiatus.
omg! thank you so much for taking the time to post. I appreciate you. x <3

epicrose

i would like to nominate sithempress_ as well because she is one of the sweetest people in this entire game, and has made such a big impact in the little time she's been active on vmk. between her giving out free credits or items, and just being a good friend in general, she's definitely someone the vmk community needs to keep around <3

I'd like to nominate @badxbunny Such a genuine soul FR. I met her and (shoutout) @MrBrandon and they were nothing but kind to me. I'm new (well an OG but new to this one) and had so many questions and they answered them all and even showed me some other helpful things. When I told badxbunny i needed to go play minigames she gave me credits to help me get started. YALL. Can we nominate this girl for president??? She is the queen. Thank you @badxbunny!!! I owe you :D

I'd like to nominate @badxbunny Such a genuine soul FR. I met her and (shoutout) @MrBrandon and they were nothing but kind to me. I'm new (well an OG but new to this one) and had so many questions and they answered them all and even showed me some other helpful things. When I told badxbunny i needed to go play minigames she gave me credits to help me get started. YALL. Can we nominate this girl for president??? She is the queen. Thank you @badxbunny!!! I owe you :D
omg thank you so much <3 you're so kind. i would like to nominate you as well! because you're always so positive! just makes others so happy around you. Our little sunflower!

Lazarus

Id like to nominate @xFantasyFelicityx . She is a wonderful member to the MyVMK community, and shows everybody incredible kindness. Whether it be playing games, talking about Animal Crossing, or at another player's auction room, Felicity is always in the most bubbly mood and it radiates across the room.

Last edited:
I would like to nominate protozoa! I traded them an Indiana Jones pin, and they asked if I was new. I said kinda, and they gave me a really thoughtful welcome gift :( I was honestly expecting them to be like "u just seem like a noob" and I'd accept that tbh, but it was such a nice surprise!
Aww thank you <3 I'm just now seeing this. You're too nice );