Pins for Sale! w/ PICS & PRICES

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobie

violent delights
Disney Light Shows Disneyland Forever
Disney Light Shows OUAT
Royal Aladdin & Princess Jasmine
ok, i'm sorry this is a lot. do you happen to have multiples of both light show pins, both flowers, and both fruits? and if so, how many of each do you have? bc i'd be interested in more than one if so!

Nayru

Fairy Spirit
ok, i'm sorry this is a lot. do you happen to have multiples of both light show pins, both flowers, and both fruits? and if so, how many of each do you have? bc i'd be interested in more than one if so!
No worries! I have 1 Disneyland Forever & 2 OUAT left, 17 Epcot flower blues and 10 Epcot flower yellows, 12 Mickey fruit pineapples and 10 strawberries. :)

brownie

Of course! I’ll be able to hop on later tonight or tomorrow morning to meet. Lmk which works best for you!
i'll be off and on for the rest of the night. i'm actually about to log in now but no worries if u can't meet yet. (= just send me a pm when ur ready

goobie

violent delights
No worries! I have 1 Disneyland Forever & 2 OUAT left, 17 Epcot flower blues and 10 Epcot flower yellows, 12 Mickey fruit pineapples and 10 strawberries. :)
Alright! I'll take
x1 Disneyland Forever 50cc
x2 OUAT - 1k
x5 Epcot Flower Blyue - 5k
x5 Epcot Flower Yellow - 5k
x3 Mickey Fruit Pineapple - 1.5k
x2 Mickey Fruit Strawberry - 1k
x1 Spring Thumper (gold chest) - 10k

Total: 24k, I think? Pls pls double check me.

Nayru

Fairy Spirit
Alright! I'll take
x1 Disneyland Forever 50cc
x2 OUAT - 1k
x5 Epcot Flower Blyue - 5k
x5 Epcot Flower Yellow - 5k
x3 Mickey Fruit Pineapple - 1.5k
x2 Mickey Fruit Strawberry - 1k
x1 Spring Thumper (gold chest) - 10k

Total: 24k, I think? Pls pls double check me.
That looks good to me! I’ll be on in an hour tonight but can also meet tomorrow in the day to meet

Status
Not open for further replies.