Random Acts of Kindness!

So I’ve been having a hard time trying to get a backpack in the game because I’m still new and don’t have a lot of credits lol and I’m unable to play quests on the device I use. So I offered to trade one of my items for a backpack. I want to shout out @DigitalGold who gave me her Yeti Backpack for free today and didn’t even accept the items I was trading in return. I was so happy and grateful for such a kind gesture , she completely made my day! She told me that she loves being able to pass along the kindness, and I hope to do that to someone one day too. Thank you again Digital Gold for making my day so much better I’m so grateful for what you did for me.

DigitalGold

So I’ve been having a hard time trying to get a backpack in the game because I’m still new and don’t have a lot of credits lol and I’m unable to play quests on the device I use. So I offered to trade one of my items for a backpack. I want to shout out @DigitalGold who gave me her Yeti Backpack for free today and didn’t even accept the items I was trading in return. I was so happy and grateful for such a kind gesture , she completely made my day! She told me that she loves being able to pass along the kindness, and I hope to do that to someone one day too. Thank you again Digital Gold for making my day so much better I’m so grateful for what you did for me.
<3 I’m so glad I could make your day. The backpacks are so cute and everyone should have one!

I'd like to nominate @Chasm for this award!!!
I was in flc when she was pulling SITS, and she had like 20+ of the single-use pins and didn't get anything from them. I know how frustrating that is so I tried to give her the only SITS pin I had, but she wouldn't take it. Instead, she gave me 2 free SITS pins that she had won in the past! I thought this was really kind of her and she definitely deserves this award!!!

BrookeDearest

I would like to nominate @Bug for the kindness award. I know she already won this month but I don't think her kindness should go unnoticed. The fact that she has taken the time to help people she doesn't even know with Jungle Cruise and getting their scores up is absolutely Heaven Sent. I can personally attest to the time she has taken and the helpfulness she has given in order to help other people in their struggles with games.

Chasm

I'd like to nominate @Chasm for this award!!!
I was in flc when she was pulling SITS, and she had like 20+ of the single-use pins and didn't get anything from them. I know how frustrating that is so I tried to give her the only SITS pin I had, but she wouldn't take it. Instead, she gave me 2 free SITS pins that she had won in the past! I thought this was really kind of her and she definitely deserves this award!!!
OMG is this why you asked what my forums name was... ily im so glad i could give you something <3 c:

Okay, number one, I wish I could nominate all of you because you are all so amazing and so kind. But alas, I cannot, so instead I would like to nominate @Bunky for being a truly wonderful human being. I'm terrible at the POTC game and I was really struggling to get the points needed for the Currency Badge quest, but Bunky went out of his way to help me and so many other people without asking anything in return. He even went the extra mile by coming up with strategies so people could get even more points than they needed to. He was so nice and patient and I think he really embodies what Random Acts of Kindness truly are. <3

Bug

I would like to nominate @Bug for the kindness award. I know she already won this month but I don't think her kindness should go unnoticed. The fact that she has taken the time to help people she doesn't even know with Jungle Cruise and getting their scores up is absolutely Heaven Sent. I can personally attest to the time she has taken and the helpfulness she has given in order to help other people in their struggles with games.
I'd like to nominate @Midien and @BrookeDearest for helping me with the wilderness explorer quest by playing POTC with me :) I would also nominate @Bug , but you already won ;)
Aww thank you guys :aww:

I’d like to nominate @REWOLF because I always struggle with POTC (horribly so) and they spent a lot of time assisting me with completing the Currency Wilderness Explorer quest. After several attempts of getting groups together for friendly and instructing them (and me) on what to do in order to get me a win, I finally got my badge! Their patience and kindness was beyond measurement and I am so appreciative!!

magellyn

I’d like to nominate @REWOLF because I always struggle with POTC (horribly so) and they spent a lot of time assisting me with completing the Currency Wilderness Explorer quest. After several attempts of getting groups together for friendly and instructing them (and me) on what to do in order to get me a win, I finally got my badge! Their patience and kindness was beyond measurement and I am so appreciative!!
Second this!

I would like to nominate @/Joshers for this (I don't want to tag him because I want it to be a surprise) because he introduced me to this game! I would like to nominate for the month of JULY because we met in this month! Within a couple of hours of meeting him, we connected very well and he was, and still is like a brother to me. His kindness is shown in many ways, even though he doesn't like to show it. This past December, we finally met (and he drove over two hours)! I have been lucky enough to have this opportunity and I couldn't ask for a better older brother, but he is still pretty ancient in age. He has been kind enough to love his friends in a unique way. I know he is a bit stinky, but he truly does deserve this award.

SamiDawne85

Probably bored or anxious
Hii!! I'd like to nominate Salem- for the kindness award!! She's super sweet and made me and my hubby feel so welcomed in myvmk!! When my friend was trying to sell something she helped her out without hesitation. She gave us both a massive amount of clothes just because, and wouldn't take anything for it! Just can't get over how kind and she was!! Still overwhelmed!!

Jambi

I'd like to nominate @goofy (ING goofyboutmickey) for the kindness award. I just recently came back to VMK and have been amazed at all the new stuff especially the pets. He gave me credits so I could get myself a pet dragon (I was able to get a green one) and when he found out I was trying to build my dragon a room he gave me most of the stuff you see here. He then didn't want my dragon to be lonely so he gave me more credits to have if I found another dragon. I know I wouldn't have any of this without him.

Attachments

NOMINATING @Freakygoldenwizard again. She goes ABOVE and beyond for others! She again and again helps us out. Today she helped me achieve my biggest goal that literally made my vmk life. Not many people would have done what she did, and she deserves this award again and again.
2nd this she's so nice. helped me a bunch while I'm in need. she literally would do the best she can for you.

I would like to nominate @Steeny. There was an item that I really wanted but didn't have enough credits for, but she randomly traded it to me for free. I've also seen her be extremely helpful to newer players by giving them items and helping them adjust to the community. It is so refreshing to see someone who is so selfless and willing to help others. :hearts:

Bug

I would like to nominate @Steeny. There was an item that I really wanted but didn't have enough credits for, but she randomly traded it to me for free. I've also seen her be extremely helpful to newer players by giving them items and helping them adjust to the community. It is so refreshing to see someone who is so selfless and willing to help others. :hearts:
I 100% third this. Steeny is the goat