Summer Time - Maze

HOST_Morph

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE RULES. IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.

Don’t worry this maze will run through NEXT MONTH as well.

Event times will be based on Staff Schedules.

-If you wish to work in groups, work in groups of no more than 20 players. (20 max.)

-Do NOT. I repeat do NOT post any screenshots of the maze paths in the MYVMK Discord/Forums.

-Do NOT. I repeat do NOT discuss maze paths in the MYVMK Discord/Forums.

I do this because I want the maze to still be a challenge.

This maze is a story based maze. It has visual cues (from the movies/shows), hearing cues (from the movies/shows) - still visual, detailed cues, game rooms, room title cues may help you, and educated guesses as some cues will not be that apparent (very few rooms have this). This maze DOESN’T have ANY random tracks. There are Three (3) paths in this maze which gives different prizes. The more you advance in this maze the more prizes you accumulate.

Each path has a game room in which you will have to win in order to advance further in the maze.

Pay attention to where the starts are pointing as well as elevated starts.

Amphibia (focuses on one episode from Season 1)
Brandy and Mr. Whiskers (focuses on one episode from Season 1 that is after the 20th episode)
Fish Hooks (focuses on one episode from Season 1 that is before the 20th episode)
Gravity Falls (focuses on one episode from Season 1)
High School Musical 2
Johnny Tsunami
Lilo and Stitch (Movie)
Phineas and Ferb (focuses on one of the Theme Songs)
Recess: School's Out
Suite Life On Deck (focuses on one episode from Season 1)
The Even Stevens Movie
The Proud Family Movie
The Thirteenth Year

IT IS IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THE GAME RULES EITHER THE BASIC OR THE ACTUAL GAME ROOM’S RULES.

Waiting:

Once you enter a Game Room and if there isn’t enough players to play you will NEED TO WAIT until there are enough players. If you waited until the very end and the event ended you will get to play still. Exception to this is the Ultra Mega Ultimate Obstacular Relay Game Room as if the event ended and there still isn't enough players to play and the path is empty sadly you can't play.

Winning:

REMEMBER: This applies to the Game Room you ACTUALLY PLAYED AND WON IN. IT DOESN’T APPLY TO GAME ROOMS YOU HAVEN’T WON.

-Only the WINNER(S) in the game rooms they WIN in will advance.

-When the winner(s) advance this gives the winner(s) the opportunity to NOT play the game room (they played) again, if they so chose.

-When you arrive you get the choice of playing the Game Room again or skipping it.

-If you decide to play it again and LOSE you will take the Losing Track. BUT, once you make your way back to the Game Room you will still have that option of Playing or Skipping the Game Room since you already won it.

-If you lose on your advancement further in the maze you can make your way back to the game room, if you so chose.

-You will NEED to let the HOST know that you wish to SKIP the game room. BE PATIENT. The HOST will need to make sure you’re on the Winning List.

-Skipping the room does NOT give you addition prizes from the Game Room.

Losing:

-If you LOST in the Game Room you will take the Losing Track and go to the Losing Room.

-If you wish to play the Game Room again you will need to make your way back to the Game Room and try again.

-If you play a Game Room and mess up because you didn’t understand the rules causing you, your teammate, or other team(s) to lose, YOU ALL LOSE.

-If you make a mistake while playing which causes you to lose, YOU LOSE

-If you make a mistake while playing which causes both you, your teammate, or other team(s) to also lose, YOU ALL LOSE.

-If you lag while playing which causes you, your teammate, or other teams to lose, YOU ALL LOSE.

-If you disconnect while playing which causes both you and your teammate to lose, YOU BOTH LOSE.

-ONLY in circumstances in which the host deems as acceptable will you, your partner, and/or other team(s) will get to play again.

Every round I, HOST_Morph, will record each game play. I do this in case there are any close ties. It will take a few minutes for the recording to be finished for my viewing. This is only for my use.

Feature: You won't be able to see your or others landyards and names.

-Winners will be placed on the winning track by me, HOST_Morph.

-Skippers will be placed on the skipping track by me, HOST_Morph.

Rules:

4 teams of 2! When you enter, sit on a BENCH with a COLORED TRACK behind it! Hop on to show your team colors (you MUST do this!)

-The team you pick is the colored outfit you will win, if you win.

When I say GO, each side will have their own tasks to complete!

-LEFT: 1)LIGHT your 1st flag (on the bench) 2)OPEN your egg 3)HOP through your bicycles & LIGHT your 2nd flag 4)swim & LIGHT YOUR fairy 5) Hop IN your vortex - wait for your partner! (you will auto sit).
UPDATE: I will also accept it as well if while getting in your first vortex you lit your fairy

-RIGHT:1)LIGHT your 1st flag (on the bench) 2) race through the bubbles 3)Climb the mountain (HOP through the cubes) & LIGHT your 2nd flag 4)swim & LIGHT YOUR fairy 5) Hop IN your vortex - wait for your partner! (you will auto sit).
UPDATE: I will also accept it as well if while getting in your first vortex you lit your fairy

BOTH: LAST TASK! Once BOTH team members are SITTING on their final bench (and ALL 4x flags, 2x fairies & 2x eggs are activated) LIGHT the final flag for the WIN!

Now hop on the BLUE track (with the green glow around it - in the lower left hand corner) to enter the queue and play! Wooooot!

IF YOU SAT ON THE BENCH, BUT HAVE TO GO BACK AND FIX FLAGS/FAIRIES/EGG I WOULD YOU RATHER GO THROUGH THE VORTEX TO CORRECT YOUR MISTAKES THEN AFTER IT IS ALL CORRECT AND BOTH YOU AND YOUR TEAMMATE ARE SITTING THEN ACTIVATE YOUR FINAL FLAG

(A Video Will Be Added Of The Game Play)
https://media.discordapp.net/attach...5425632036782080/DCG.png?width=839&height=594

Rules:

-6 players will go on the stage and stand on a color.

-Don't worry about facing forward.

-The HOST will spin their Color Generator ONCE to see which color wins. Ex: The HOST spun Red, Red Wins.

-Everyone else will exit through the Losing Track.

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...65417535553536010/CR.png?width=833&height=594
https://media.discordapp.net/attach...65426311031160842/CR.png?width=833&height=594

This is the ONLY Game Room with NO Skipping option.

Rules:

-Two players enter. You will be part of the Biker Team whilst the HOST is part of the Beach Team.

-The HOST will have two generators while the Biker Team will have one per person.

-The generator’s numbers go from 1 - 9.

-When the HOST says "Dance" both teams will spin their number generators ONCE.

-Then the HOST will see what team has the highest TOTAL number.

-The generator that has a 1 is the first digit. It is important to get a high number on it. The

generator with a 2 is the second digit it makes up the end of the TOTAL number.

Ex: Your team spins 5 (1) and 3 (2)- 53 while the HOST spins 6 (1) and 7 (2)- 67. The HOST will win since they spun a high TOTAL number.

-Losers will exit through the Losing Track.

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...5417546231447552/TBM.png?width=833&height=593

Lela Outfit - Helmet, Bandana, Shirt, Jacket, Shorts, Boots - Made by GA_Genie

Butchy Outfit - Gloves, Shirt, Pants - Made by GA_Esmeralda

Brandy Swim Suit - Top and Bottom - Made by GA_Scrump

Johnny Tsunami - Shirt - Made by GA_Genie

Camp Rock Electric Guitar - Backpack Guitar - Made by GA_Thor

Pineapple Stitch - Pin - Made by GA_Lady

Inner Tube - Tube - Made by GA_Scrump

Orange Floaties - Floaties - Made by GA_Esmeralda

Sprig Outfit - Hat, Jacket, Pants - Made by GA_Genie

Disney Channel Game Outfits - Blue, Green, Yellow, Red - Headband, Shirt, Shorts - Made by GA_Esmeralda

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/700554146343944292/865593011156025395/water.png

Pool Noodles - Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Teal, Pink - Made by GA_Thor

Pool Chair Floaty - Sittable Chair- Made by GA_Thor

Lily Pad - (XL) Made by GA_Thor

Dandelion - (XL) Made by GA_Thor

Cattail - (XL) Made by GA_Thor

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/700554146343944292/865593087086690324/SML.png

If you have any questions ask below this thread :bbq::dance2:

Last edited:

ElegantWittyDust

MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE RULES. IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.

Don’t worry this maze will run through NEXT MONTH as well.

Event times will be based on Staff Schedules.

-If you wish to work in groups, work in groups of no more than 20 players. (20 max.)

-Do NOT. I repeat do NOT post any screenshots of the maze paths in the MYVMK Discord/Forums.

-Do NOT. I repeat do NOT discuss maze paths in the MYVMK Discord/Forums.

I do this because I want the maze to still be a challenge.

This maze is a story based maze. It has visual cues (from the movies/shows), hearing cues (from the movies/shows) - still visual, detailed cues, game rooms, room title cues may help you, and educated guesses as some cues will not be that apparent (very few rooms have this). This maze DOESN’T have ANY random tracks. There are Three (3) paths in this maze which gives different prizes. The more you advance in this maze the more prizes you accumulate.

Each path has a game room in which you will have to win in order to advance further in the maze.

Pay attention to where the starts are pointing as well as elevated starts.

Amphibia (focuses on one episode from Season 1)
Brandy and Mr. Whiskers (focuses on one episode from Season 1 that is after the 20th episode)
Fish Hooks (focuses on one episode from Season 1 that is before the 20th episode)
Gravity Falls (focuses on one episode from Season 1)
High School Musical 2
Johnny Tsunami
Lilo and Stitch (Movie)
Phineas and Ferb (focuses on one of the Theme Songs)
Recess: School's Out
Suite Life On Deck (focuses on one episode from Season 1)
The Even Stevens Movie
The Proud Family Movie
The Thirteenth Year

IT IS IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THE GAME RULES EITHER THE BASIC OR THE ACTUAL GAME ROOM’S RULES.

Waiting:

Once you enter a Game Room and if there isn’t enough players to play you will NEED TO WAIT until there are enough players. If you waited until the very end and the event ended. You will NOT be brought in the game room during the next event. You will need to make your way back to the Game Room.

Winning:

REMEMBER: This applies to the Game Room you ACTUALLY PLAYED AND WON IN. IT DOESN’T APPLY TO GAME ROOMS YOU HAVEN’T WON.

-Only the WINNER(S) in the game rooms they WIN in will advance.

-When the winner(s) advance this gives the winner(s) the opportunity to NOT play the game room (they played) again, if they so chose.

-When you arrive you get the choice of playing the Game Room again or skipping it.

-If you decide to play it again and LOSE you will take the Losing Track. BUT, once you make your way back to the Game Room you will still have that option of Playing or Skipping the Game Room since you already won it.

-If you lose on your advancement further in the maze you can make your way back to the game room, if you so chose.

-You will NEED to let the HOST know that you wish to SKIP the game room. BE PATIENT. The HOST will need to make sure you’re on the Winning List.

-Skipping the room does NOT give you addition prizes from the Game Room.

Losing:

-If you LOST in the Game Room you will take the Losing Track and go to the Losing Room.

-If you wish to play the Game Room again you will need to make your way back to the Game Room and try again.

-If you play a Game Room and mess up because you didn’t understand the rules causing you, your teammate, or other team(s) to lose, YOU ALL LOSE.

-If you make a mistake while playing which causes you to lose, YOU LOSE

-If you make a mistake while playing which causes both you, your teammate, or other team(s) to also lose, YOU ALL LOSE.

-If you lag while playing which causes you, your teammate, or other teams to lose, YOU ALL LOSE.

-If you disconnect while playing which causes both you and your teammate to lose, YOU BOTH LOSE.

-ONLY in circumstances in which the host deems as acceptable will you, your partner, and/or other team(s) will get to play again.

Every round I, HOST_Morph, will record each game play. I do this in case there are any close ties. It will take a few minutes for the recording to be finished for my viewing. This is only for my use.

(A feature to the room will be added)

-Winners will be placed on the winning track by me, HOST_Morph.

-Skippers will be placed on the skipping track by me, HOST_Morph.

Rules:

4 teams of 2! When you enter, sit on a BENCH with a COLORED TRACK behind it! Hop on to show your team colors (you MUST do this!)

-The team you pick is the colored outfit you will win, if you win.

When I say GO, each side will have their own tasks to complete!

-LEFT: 1)LIGHT your 1st flag (on the bench) 2)OPEN your egg 3)HOP through your bicycles & LIGHT your 2nd flag 4)swim & LIGHT YOUR fairy 5) Hop IN your vortex - wait for your partner! (you will auto sit).

-RIGHT:1)LIGHT your 1st flag (on the bench) 2) race through the bubbles 3)Climb the mountain (HOP through the cubes) & LIGHT your 2nd flag 4)swim & LIGHT YOUR fairy 5) Hop IN your vortex - wait for your partner! (you will auto sit).

BOTH: LAST TASK! Once BOTH team members are SITTING on their final bench (and ALL 4x flags, 2x fairies & 2x eggs are activated) LIGHT the final flag for the WIN!

Now hop on the BLUE track (with the green glow around it - in the lower left hand corner) to enter the queue and play! Wooooot!

(A Video Will Be Added Of The Game Play)
https://media.discordapp.net/attach...5425632036782080/DCG.png?width=839&height=594

Rules:

-6 players will go on the stage and stand on a color.

-Don't worry about facing forward.

-The HOST will spin their Color Generator ONCE to see which color wins. Ex: The HOST spun Red, Red Wins.

-Everyone else will exit through the Losing Track.

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...65417535553536010/CR.png?width=833&height=594
https://media.discordapp.net/attach...65426311031160842/CR.png?width=833&height=594

This is the ONLY Game Room with NO Skipping option.

Rules:

-Two players enter. You will be part of the Biker Team whilst the HOST is part of the Beach Team.

-The HOST will have two generators while the Biker Team will have one per person.

-The generator’s numbers go from 1 - 9.

-When the HOST says "Dance" both teams will spin their number generators ONCE.

-Then the HOST will see what team has the highest TOTAL number.

-The generator that has a 1 is the first digit. It is important to get a high number on it. The

generator with a 2 is the second digit it makes up the end of the TOTAL number.

Ex: Your team spins 5 (1) and 3 (2)- 53 while the HOST spins 6 (1) and 7 (2)- 67. The HOST will win since they spun a high TOTAL number.

-Losers will exit through the Losing Track.

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...5417546231447552/TBM.png?width=833&height=593

Lela Outfit - Helmet, Bandana, Shirt, Jacket, Shorts, Boots - Made by GA_Genie

Butchy Outfit - Gloves, Shirt, Pants - Made by GA_Esmeralda

Brandy Swim Suit - Top and Bottom - Made by GA_Scrump

Johnny Tsunami - Shirt - Made by GA_Genie

Camp Rock Electric Guitar - Backpack Guitar - Made by GA_Thor

Pineapple Stitch - Pin - Made by GA_Lady

Inner Tube - Tube - Made by GA_Scrump

Orange Floaties - Floaties - Made by GA_Esmeralda

Sprig Outfit - Hat, Jacket, Pants - Made by GA_Genie

Disney Channel Game Outfits - Blue, Green, Yellow, Red - Headband, Shirt, Shorts - Made by GA_Esmeralda

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/700554146343944292/865593011156025395/water.png

Pool Noodles - Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Teal, Pink - Made by GA_Thor

Pool Chair Floaty - Sittable Chair- Made by GA_Thor

Lily Pad - (XL) Made by GA_Thor

Dandelion - (XL) Made by GA_Thor

Cattail - (XL) Made by GA_Thor

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/700554146343944292/865593087086690324/SML.png

If you have any questions ask below this thread :bbq::dance2:
when does itb start i not see anything what day it starts

JustForFun

If we vortex over to the end, and have completed our tasks and our partner is having trouble, are we allowed to vortex back and do a flag, egg or fairy that our partner is having trouble with?

JustForFun

Also, could you confirm that your following rule is still correct:
"-If you decide to play it again and LOSE you will take the Losing Track. BUT, once you make your way back to the Game Room you will still have that option of Playing or Skipping the Game Room since you already won it."

I believe I heard a Host state just the opposite in the event game. ie. If you do NOT skip and you Play & Lose, that you can NO longer Skip the next time you enter and need to win AGAIN.

Also, confirm that if you win a 2nd time, is your skip still valid the next time you enter the game room.

In other words, if you win a particular Event Game ONE time, is your option to SKIP that particular event in the future Permanently Valid and Good to use. That is the way I read the rule, and apparently their may be some confusion, even with other players discussing this matter currently as they heard the same thing from a host in a game room.

HOST_Morph

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
Also, could you confirm that your following rule is still correct:
"-If you decide to play it again and LOSE you will take the Losing Track. BUT, once you make your way back to the Game Room you will still have that option of Playing or Skipping the Game Room since you already won it."

I believe I heard a Host state just the opposite in the event game. ie. If you do NOT skip and you Play & Lose, that you can NO longer Skip the next time you enter and need to win AGAIN.

Also, confirm that if you win a 2nd time, is your skip still valid the next time you enter the game room.

In other words, if you win a particular Event Game ONE time, is your option to SKIP that particular event in the future Permanently Valid and Good to use. That is the way I read the rule, and apparently their may be some confusion, even with other players discussing this matter currently as they heard the same thing from a host in a game room.
Yes, you can help them out I don't mind on that. But it will be tricky to get there to help them out. And there was a miscommunication. You don't need to win again. Since you still won initially that win still counts no matter what even if you decide to play again and lose (take losing track) you can still skip it when you make your way back.