An ode to the more eccentric members of the MyVMK family

AlexanderH

Waiting for 2028
Greetings all,

Something has been on my mind a lot this month, both from personal experiences and tales told by friends.

Have you ever been in a situation in which the way you acted felt fine to you, but you were later pulled aside only to be told that you did something wrong?

How did you feel?

I believe this may be a moderate problem in our Disney-inspired community. People usually won't mention to you in the moment when you might be acting a little erratically. Still, the consequences rear their ugly heads a little bit later, perhaps in the form of bans.

I am currently banned from sharing images on our Discord server, and staff won't even talk to me about it.

A friend of mine recently confided in me that they lost a friend in-game, and that friend won't even talk to them anymore.

Both of us are very confused, and both of us would greatly appreciate explanations.

At least in my case, I do believe I am owed an explanation about why I've been restricted. If a part of my behavior has made some people uncomfortable, I would like to be told upfront so I can know what to correct immediately.

There are many ways both myself and the community at large can improve. Let's have a discussion.

goobie

violent delights
Could it perhaps be that you shared images of your body with names written on it? That'll usually do it for most people.

AlexanderH

Waiting for 2028
Could it perhaps be that you shared images of your body with names written on it? That'll usually do it for most people.
The restriction came days after that, with me sharing other images after being told it made a few people uncomfortable. Therefore, I would have to disagree and also admonish the staff for continuing to not reply.

goobie

violent delights
The restriction came days after that, with me sharing other images after being told it made a few people uncomfortable. Therefore, I would have to disagree and also admonish the staff for continuing to not reply.
I have learned the hard way that if staff doesn't want to answer you then they won't. The best suggestion I have is to periodically e-mail until you get a response, but even then don't hold your breath.

AlexanderH

Waiting for 2028
I have learned the hard way that if staff doesn't want to answer you then they won't. The best suggestion I have is to periodically e-mail until you get a response, but even then don't hold your breath.
I'm glad I'm not the only one. Thank you for the advice, and may the staff be open to improving themselves much like how I truly do want to improve myself. I'm sorry to anyone I've made uncomfortable.

Laguna

~.*~:.:lone:.:~*.~
I don't know what is happening here but I find it quite humorous. Keep it up AlexanderH.

-Wednesday October 27, 2011 2:37pm AST
Unknown Location