Quest Feedback

ClarityG

I liked the quest. Great mix of things to do with trivia, actions, going to rooms, visiting the NPC, and playing the mini-game. I like how the minimum Jungle Cruise score was high enough that we had to actually play the game, but low enough that pretty much everyone can get it (assuming they aren't experiencing technical problems). Liked the prize too!

But mostly, I'm just excited that quests are in the game. :)

I liked the quest. Thought it was nice that the first one was a bit easier.

joshzj

I like giraffes
i like it and i liked the prize (though i wished the ears were rarer). The only thing i didnt like was the jc. I had to switch computers and it really increased the time. In the future i would love fw :)

It was great! Thank you to all the staff members that helped bring quests back heh it brings back memories from the original VMK :D

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
i really liked it. as a person who is terrible at quests, i liked how easy this one was. it still took me about 15 minutes, though. one problem i encountered was that i had a fast pass when i was trying to play jungle cruise. i logged out of the game, and when i came back to finish the quest, the quest box was all messed up and there were no buttons (such as next and cancel). i had to quit and start over again. other than that, it was great!

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
I LOVED IT! Only thing was the super long name (I had to look up) of the organisation was my least favorite and a litte annoying. JC could have been a little lower, my younger friend had some trouble on it but it would be okay if it stays at 25k for some more often quests. everything else was AMAZING :D and I cant wait for more of these.

----------

Loved it. :)
Only mad I had to buy a Palm Tree instead of using the money to help for my ride! Lol XD
Same thing I was like I can buy a downhill piece! Nope :P

I liked the quest quite a lot. It had a wonderful theme and was very well put together. However, there were a few grammatical errors which puzzled me. The quest said to "say 'Im ready'" or something like that. However, I didn't know if I should say it without the apostrophe or with the apostrophe: "I'm Ready" or "Im ready"

I said it with the apostrophe and it was correct. I know this is kinda nit-picky but that's just how I am. It kinda confused me a little but it wasn't major.

BUT I want to thank everyone VERY much for the quest! It was a wonderful surprise and it made my virtual day quite swell. Keep up the spectacular work MyVMK Crew!

Being the first quest it was great! I had a lot of fun, and learned some things I didn't know! I thought the difficulty was just right. (:

Quest fun. Quest good. Me like quest.

Seriously though, I did enjoy the quest. There were definitely ways to make it more difficult, which have been addressed by my many wonderful peers. The explanations and tasks were a little long, physically. By that I mean that some of the last sentences for certain tasks were cut off by the confines of the quest window (This might only be a Mac problem. If so, oopsi!) Overall, I really enjoyed it! Good job on the first quest! :D

C

Celluloid

I liked the quest quite a lot. It had a wonderful theme and was very well put together. However, there were a few grammatical errors which puzzled me. The quest said to "say 'Im ready'" or something like that. However, I didn't know if I should say it without the apostrophe or with the apostrophe: "I'm Ready" or "Im ready"

I said it with the apostrophe and it was correct. I know this is kinda nit-picky but that's just how I am. It kinda confused me a little but it wasn't major.

BUT I want to thank everyone VERY much for the quest! It was a wonderful surprise and it made my virtual day quite swell. Keep up the spectacular work MyVMK Crew!
Apparently, apostrophes don't work right with the SQL server. The original quest writeup has an apostrophe there. I believe both answers are accepted though, with or without apostrophes.

----------

Seriously though, I did enjoy the quest. There were definitely ways to make it more difficult, which have been addressed by my many wonderful peers. The explanations and tasks were a little long, physically. By that I mean that some of the last sentences for certain tasks were cut off by the confines of the quest window (This might only be a Mac problem. If so, oopsi!) Overall, I really enjoyed it! Good job on the first quest! :D
It's not. Simply not knowing the cutoff point in terms of characters for the answers. If someone could PM me the exact number of characters on PC, that'd be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently, apostrophes don't work write with the SQL server. The original quest writeup has an apostrophe there. I believe both answers are accepted though, with or without apostrophes.

----------

It's not. Simply not knowing the cutoff point in terms of characters for the answers. If someone could PM me the exact number of characters on PC, that'd be great.
Ok, Celluloid. Thank you. I was just a bit puzzled :o

But thank you for your response. :)

I loved the quest! I definitely had some nostalgia!
Like a lot of people have said, I think a good idea for the future would be to make it more challenging. More riddles rather than direct requests like "go to main street" etc. But overall it was a lot of fun and I'm glad quests are finally out!!

Killjoy

#1 on sta ff target list

It cut off for me too it's not just a Mac issue, but I did really enjoy the quest, it was very challenging and fun too do :D. Although the questions were a bit hard, but nothing a little googling couldn't solve! haha

iTony

Ohana means family.
The Quest was Awesome! I just didn't like how I had to keep re entering a room if I got a question wrong, but it will have to be something to be dealt with.

I've also seen some comments wanting games in every quest. They can be added for challenges, but I don't want all the quests to have a game in it.

I loved the quest so much and what a great first quest about the earth on earth day! In the beginning, I was getting the questions wrong on purpose because I wanted to relive the experience :p playing JC wasn't bad, but I could see how it challenged some players. I thought it was clever how you related to picking up the pollution in JC to helping out the planet! Overall, it was a good simple quest that was fun and has very nice prizes. I can't wait to do the tomorrow land quests because I never was able to do them in the old vmk. Thank you staff, I think this was my best earth day yet!!!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk