What Disney taught me

Just say what Disney taught you, it could be a movie, or show, whatever.

Disney taught me that if someone is ugly, they are probably the bad guy.

Dudecg

Disney taught me that if you make a deal with a witch you may turn into a bear, your mother may turn into a bear, or your siblings might turn into a bear. Disney has a thing for bears.

Disney taught me to let it go. I haven't done any homework and am currently failing school. That was a total joke.. Disney taught me to don't let frustrations get in my way (Frozen) appearance doesn't matter (Beauty and the Beast), and to make as many friends as you can, and having as much fun as you can doing what you want to do (Lilo and Stitch).

Never be so greedy when I grow up... and if I ever create a theme park... never charge over $100 for a ticket. Live up to the morals in the films I create. Never drop the old standards from the classic films.

Last edited:

Klamath

wants to go to france
Hmm.... Disney has taught me many things, but the one I realize the most is that compromise isn't all that great, but hey... it sort of works (athough you may lose your voice in the process)!

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Truthfully, in a way Disney has taught me that most human beings lack principles and the will to act upon personal virtues. Hence, I think the world could always use a 'little more Disney' in many different ways.

CaptainGianna

Disney taught me that it's not about appearances its about the personality.[DOUBLEPOST=1403830641][/DOUBLEPOST]all good things come to an end (VMK) :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Last edited:

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Walt Disney taught me it's alright to make gobs of money, as long as you have a top notch PR team..

This is partially sarcastic, and serious..