Jellybeans

Cat

The Time You Have (In JellyBeans)

With all the drama and silly nilly that's been going on around in these parts, I think that this video serves as a terrific reminder that this is very small in the grand scheme of things. I'd give it a watch.
I know many people are unhappy, but all we can do at this point is remember that at the end of the day, we're all people and we all are just simply living out our lives. Let's not waste our jellybeans being angry at one another. I know that this is a game that matters a lot to many people, because it's a reenactment of our childhoods; which we would like to preserve the sanctity of. It's understandable that if we feel anything is a threat to that sanctity, we're likely to get defensive and hostile. Believe me, I'm not the happiest camper right now. But at least we're all together in the same boat, right?

I don't know, this is just food for thought. Maybe some of us should go outside and do something else with our daily jellybean instead of spending it online on a game that's only stressing everyone out at this point. I love VMK because of the many new and old memories it holds for me, and I hate to see it poisoning so many people's lives.

I just want everyone to be happy again omg all this drama is sickening

:whee: