Prestadigitonium ... Salutations from HOST_Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin

Higitus Figitus zumbakazing
I want your attention everything!

Greetings!!! I am your new Magical HOST Merlin.

I wanted to POP in and give a great big hi and how are you to all the players in MyVMK. I figured it was time to hop onto the forums now that I've had my first Host event.

Feel free to drop me a line or say hi anytime you see me poofing in and out around the kingdom. I know I've played a few games of pirates with some of you already and I will try to get in on the other games as well. Though I admit, playing pirates for me is more like getting sunk and then watching everyone else play:D

Anyway I hope you're all ready to have some fun!

I'll be seeing you around the Kingdom

Last edited:

PudgeTheFish

Welcome :)! Itll be fun to see you POP in and out of the kingdom!![emoji197]

well hi new friend!!!
My name is Skye. =D
I am so happy that you are able to enjoy myVMK with the rest of us now.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to go to any of your host events, and I was to far back in the line on Saturday to make it to the room.
However, I am EXTREMELY excited to have u as a forum friend. =D

JenJaws

The Owlmighty
Welcome! I didn't make it into your queue Saturday, but I can't wait to play a game with ya!

Merlin

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

I've had a blast the last few days getting to know lots of players and jumping into some explosive pirate games. plus I've started running my host games which have gone smoothly (mostly).

I Look forward to getting on a bit more frequently and meeting more of you.

See you around the Kingdom!

Pooh

Moderat-Oh Bother
Higitus Figitus zumbakazing
I want your attention everything!

Greetings!!! I am your new Magical HOST Merlin.

I wanted to POP in and give a great big hi and how are you to all the players in MyVMK. I figured it was time to hop onto the forums now that I've had my first Host event.

Feel free to drop me a line or say hi anytime you see me poofing in and out around the kingdom. I know I've played a few games of pirates with some of you already and I will try to get in on the other games as well. Though I admit, playing pirates for me is more like getting sunk and then watching everyone else play:D

Anyway I hope you're all ready to have some fun!

I'll be seeing you around the Kingdom
Merlin was a Slytherin, I don't trust Slytherins. :sneaky:
Also in Kingdom Hearts, you kept me trapped inside a book. Don't think I don't remember.

But actually though, welcome to the team! It's great to have you on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.