- Virtual FANTASMIC! -

Karalora

I've realized something. Watching Virtual Fantasmic! is the next best thing to watching the actual Fantasmic! at Disneyland. It gives me more feels than even listening to the soundtrack or watching a really high-quality YouTube video of the show, and here's why:

Like the Disneyland show, Virtual Fantasmic! involves real people working hard in real time to make it happen. It's a genuine live performance, even if mediated through an online video game with limited functionality for that sort of thing. There's no substitute for the energy that brings to an experience of a show.

I've realized something. Watching Virtual Fantasmic! is the next best thing to watching the actual Fantasmic! at Disneyland. It gives me more feels than even listening to the soundtrack or watching a really high-quality YouTube video of the show, and here's why:

Like the Disneyland show, Virtual Fantasmic! involves real people working hard in real time to make it happen. It's a genuine live performance, even if mediated through an online video game with limited functionality for that sort of thing. There's no substitute for the energy that brings to an experience of a show.
Thank you so much Karalora!!! This means so much to us! We are so proud of this product and thank you for your loyalty to the show!! :)

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so happy to announce new times for THIS WEEKEND!!!! Times are posted on the first post!! Go ahead and order tickets before they run out!!! :) Any Questions let me know!! :)

My favorite part of being apart of this cast, is seeing everyone's reaction. It brings me pure joy to see everyone excited, gasping at the villains, and cheering for the characters. This happiness is deeply shared with many and it makes me feel glad to be apart, and help create this joy for all to see :lol::swoon::grin:

Last edited:
This show was just so amazing!! A huge round of applause to everyone who created it and acted in it! I love how you have the music playing in the background and its amazing how you timed everything so perfectly to it whether its the actors coming out and moving around or adding and removing furniture. I cant imagine how much practice it must have taken to do that, especially replacing the furniture so fast! It was planned out so well and it really shows how much work went into it :)

I LOVE when Mickey puts out the fires and seeing all the princesses and villains! So magical! :D and the fact that its a live show just brings it to another level!

Thank you for the amazing show!

This show was just so amazing!! A huge round of applause to everyone who created it and acted in it! I love how you have the music playing in the background and its amazing how you timed everything so perfectly to it whether its the actors coming out and moving around or adding and removing furniture. I cant imagine how much practice it must have taken to do that, especially replacing the furniture so fast! It was planned out so well and it really shows how much work went into it :)

I LOVE when Mickey puts out the fires and seeing all the princesses and villains! So magical! :D and the fact that its a live show just brings it to another level!

Thank you for the amazing show!
That literally means so much to me! Thank you so much for coming to - Virtual Fantasmic! -

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Box office for the 2:00pm Central Time Showing of - Virtual Fantasmic! - is now open!!![DOUBLEPOST=1441567786][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for Double Posting, but our Box Office is now open for the 7pm showing!!! :)

Last edited: