An official (?) "I've been judged!" thread.

Holiday Bardo - Candy Cane Lane

I haven't been judged yet and my room is already at its limit of 500 items so I hope they can still place the flag. Sadly due to only being able to have 500 items I couldn't make it perfect but here it is if anyone wants to see it :)

View attachment 7980
They can, I hit the room max limit last year and still got a flag placed.[DOUBLEPOST=1451933771][/DOUBLEPOST]

Judged by Jellybean :fly:

Mine was judged by Kali!

Holiday Bardo - Candy Cane Lane

I haven't been judged yet and my room is already at its limit of 500 items so I hope they can still place the flag. Sadly due to only being able to have 500 items I couldn't make it perfect but here it is if anyone wants to see it :)

View attachment 7980
no one judged my room and im ### off about it
Merlin posted an update a couple days ago!
Merlin said:
To all Holiday Room Entrants, all rooms should now have a judging flag in place. Please keep you rooms available as we continue the judging process, staff will continue to visit rooms to get second looks. Also if you find that you do not have a judging flag, but expected one, please contact us via the contact@myvmk.com email.
-Merlin

I haven't been judged yet and I'm slightly annoyed. I swore I entered my room and I sent a message saying I entered and hadn't been judged yet and they pretty much said there's no record of me sending mine in. I followed the directions and did everything I was supposed to to enter it....

PHPGuru

I haven't been judged yet and I'm slightly annoyed. I swore I entered my room and I sent a message saying I entered and hadn't been judged yet and they pretty much said there's no record of me sending mine in. I followed the directions and did everything I was supposed to to enter it....
If there is no record then you probably wont be judged.. :(

I mean I have record of me posting about it and following all of the entry rules. Kinda lame, but oh well. There's nothing more I can do.

Kinglaser

Judged by Merlin