I Doubt That My Room Will End Up Being Judged So I'm Sharing it Here Because I Think It's Great.

I didn't have enough funds to do final touches on my room by the cut-off date because all of my jobs had me working extra (plus ill/hospitalized family, which is never fun,) so I couldn't grind.
PLUS my original title was too long and had to be shorted from "Up the Chimney" to simply "Chimney," so I doubt that I'll end up getting judged. At any rate, I'd really like to share my room here because it took a lot of work and I'm ridiculously proud of it. I hope you like it too!

Holiday Mothstradamus Chimney

The story for this room is that you're having a lovely holiday time with your friends and family, when there's suddenly an ashey voice coming from the walls. You listen close and you hear strange Christmas carols. It gets loudest right near the fireplace, and you just can't figure out why.

Turns out, there's a Moth and her ashen friends living in there and celebrating Christmas in their own way. It even looks like she got you a gift, which will promptly be dropped down the chimney for you on Christmas Eve.​

Last edited:
It's so cute :please:

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
Dashing through the ash...I Love it! Good Job! :)

pixiestick

A lot of people (including me) had to modify their room title. When you entered, it stated that "they" were aware that what you submitted may not fit and that you could add more in the description so I would not worry about your title being slightly different :) Cute room idea and building :) Good Luck :)