Have you ever met anyone famous?

I've met all of All Time Low and it was honestly the best day of my life tbh.
then another time I saw all time low I waited outside of the tour bus for 4 hours and met Mark Merrick, who is Zack's dad. and also Rian Dawson for the second time. :swoon:
I've met the band Train, Owl City, Cobra Starship, Pierce the Veil, Alesana, Justin Bieber (LOL when he was a little teen with a broken leg), Cassadee Pope.

also Asher Roth the guy who sang I Love College is from my town?

I've met the All-American Rejects once and Cody Simpson. We won some kind of radio show and he performed at our school. Teachers chose one student each and like 30 got chosen to meet him. It was alright I suppose. I've also met Puddle of Mud and Straight Line Stitch. The lead singer of S.T.S freaked out and hugged me because we have the same first name. It was great[DOUBLEPOST=1451856304][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've met all of All Time Low and it was honestly the best day of my life tbh.
then another time I saw all time low I waited outside of the tour bus for 4 hours and met Mark Merrick, who is Zack's dad. and also Rian Dawson for the second time. :swoon:
I've met the band Train, Owl City, Cobra Starship, Pierce the Veil, Alesana, Justin Bieber (LOL when he was a little teen with a broken leg), Cassadee Pope.

also Asher Roth the guy who sang I Love College is from my town?
I would die if I met Alesana omg. You are so lucky.

Tim Tebow, Danny Wuerffel, Treon Harris, Caleb Sturgis, & a bunch of other Florida Gators celebs (@Pecosace)
Joel McHale from Community
Jordin Sparks
Billy Joel
Random, obscure politicians from the 2012 elections
The entire Barca football team circa 2014

The last famous person I met was Matthew Gray Gubler.
He goes to my friend's oddities shop a lot, and I just happened to be there when he came in one day.
He was totoally casual with my friend, and I'm over to the side having a complete panic attack because "that one dude from Criminal Minds with the neat hair" is actually 3D and omg now he's talking to me.

My greatest hits of celebrities in my book was meeting Brian May, the guitarist of Queen, two times when he was in Los Angeles promoting two of his books. The second one was a lecture, and I'd managed to sit right in front of him. Some dude behind me sneezed, and I said "Bless you." Then Brian May freaking stops talking, looks at me and says thank you. Then he continues on, finishes his statement, looks directly at me again and says, "I didn't sneeze did I, but thank you anyway."
The first time I met him I forgot to breathe, lost focus on his puffy hair as he shook my hand and said my name, and somehow made it down 3 flights of stairs before bursting into tears. Also somehow got a photo with him, don't remember it at all.
It's probably worth noting that I was completely obsessed with Queen in high school, and while Freddie was my hero, he had been dead longer than I was alive and Brian May was a perfect substitute for all of my fangirlly panicked glory.

TL;DR : I get freaked out that people are 3D.

I had the pleasure of meeting Sebastian Stan (Bucky Barnes in Captain America: The Winter Soldier) in a meet and greet! I also met Anthony Mackie (Falcon, also in Captain America 2) He was the nicest guy! I asked him to fight me for the picture and he put his hands up and gave me the cutest smirk. Afterwards he was like "You have no idea how to fight, do you?" I was like "Haha no.." and he laughed and told me it was nice to meet me! xD I may have swooned. I would post the pic but yeah no. I also saw Chris Evans at Comic Con and died omg he was beautiful.

Screen Shot 2016-01-27 at 8.55.15 PM.png

I had the pleasure of meeting Sebastian Stan (Bucky Barnes in Captain America: The Winter Soldier) in a meet and greet! I also met Anthony Mackie (Falcon, also in Captain America 2) He was the nicest guy! I asked him to fight me for the picture and he put his hands up and gave me the cutest smirk. Afterwards he was like "You have no idea how to fight, do you?" I was like "Haha no.." and he laughed and told me it was nice to meet me! xD I may have swooned. I would post the pic but yeah no. I also saw Chris Evans at Comic Con and died omg he was beautiful.

Jealous of you meeting Sebastian Stan! I love him as Bucky but also when he was the Mad Hatter in Once Upon a Time.
The only famous person I've met was Dave Prowse - who was Darth Vader. Not his voice but his body.

Working at Disney I've gotten the chance to meet and see many people! To name a few; Johnny Depp, Mark Hamill, CEO Bob Iger, Warwick Davis, Hugh Jackman, and plenty of professional football/baseball/soccer players and just cast that I had no idea who they were lol

CrazyPizza

met and faced Bradley Pinon (who now plays for San Francisco 49ners) in h.s football as we were rivalry punters in our 3A conference. I also got to meet Caleb Sturgis ( was a Miami Dolphin last year ) at my punting camp, Cario Stantos Chiefs place kicker, Dawson Zimmerman, Chas Henry, and many more known College and NFL Kickers[DOUBLEPOST=1454543565][/DOUBLEPOST]met and faced Bradley Pinon (who now plays for San Francisco 49ners) in h.s football as we were rivalry punters in our 3A conference. I also got to meet Caleb Sturgis ( was a Miami Dolphin last year ) at my punting camp, Cario Stantos Chiefs place kicker, Dawson Zimmerman, Chas Henry, and many more known College and NFL Kickers