Mystic Manor Maze

Aww I thought it opened at 9 but guess I got it confused with the host event. Do you know when it will be open again?

A HUGE thanks to everyone who came out to play tonight! I had a great time watching you all, and I hoped you enjoyed it (no matter how frustrating it may have been :p)! No winners as of yet, but im sure by the end of the month, we will have a bunch! Stayed tuned here for an update on the next time ill be opened! :)

Aww I thought it opened at 9 but guess I got it confused with the host event. Do you know when it will be open again?
Hopefully, this weekend, but I cant promise, ill be sure to post here first though so that you have ample time to plan! :D

A HUGE thanks to everyone who came out to play tonight! I had a great time watching you all, and I hoped you enjoyed it (no matter how frustrating it may have been :p)! No winners as of yet, but im sure by the end of the month, we will have a bunch! Stayed tuned here for an update on the next time ill be opened! :)

Hopefully, this weekend, but I cant promise, ill be sure to post here first though so that you have ample time to plan! :D
Alright, thank you! :)

mystic manor.png
Alright guys! I'm happy to announce that the Manor will be opening tonight before the host event! We will open our doors at

11:00 p.m. EST!

As a side-note, we have taken into consideration the difficulty level of the game, and have adjusted accordingly, so we hope this will help you to win!
:D
Hope to see you there!​

mystic manor.png

Alright folks, its that time again! The time when you come to the manor, and go crazy trying to find your way out!

The manor will be opening tonight at
8:00 p.m. EST
and will run until the start of the event!
:D
Hope to see everyone there!​

It was awesome!! The rooms were incredible and overall very enjoyable :) ( I am new on Forums btw, just got my account)

Congrats on winning best game room :)
Congratulations on BGR! :trophy:
Thank you both so much! I went to bed early last night and for some reason got the urge to check the newsletter while on the bus and I was giddy the entire ride! Hope everyone didn't think I was too crazy! :p

Id also like to throw a shout out to all the other games that opened last month, they were all awesome! I was constantly amazed at how good a lot of them were, which makes this even more special to me!