I'm done

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacPat

Contributor
I am completely aware of the atrocities in the MyVMK community, but I have never experienced it myself. It was a normal conversation that turned into a witch hunt, where I was accused of being a liar and a troll. There was even a post that is now removed with claims that I was impersonating MyVMK staff members when that is entirely false. The statements that I had made were totally taken out of context. I will always love the VMK IP, but MyVMK did not get it right. I call for the complete overhaul of the moderation system on MyVMK. Not that the call will be answered, but I am bringing light to the problems with the moderation system right now so that it can be fixed, as it should, in the near future.

Last edited:
:([DOUBLEPOST=1471617798][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry that that happened to you :( (sorry for the reply I had to afk)

Last edited:
Thank you for taking the time to create something for this game and help out other players. It really means a lot to me to see someone who takes the time to create something for all of us to share. I'm sad to see you go, though I have never really got to know you. I wish you the best of luck with your future goals and may you succeed. Because "there is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs." :hug:
-Prim
(I would also like to apologize for quick assumptions, it was a misunderstanding. Do not blame them for it because we all make mistakes, and though some are greater than others, we're all human.)

Status
Not open for further replies.