Treasure keys

Since some people can not play either Pirates or Haunted Mansion I think the Treaure keys should also givin to players who score so many points in Fireworks and Jungle Cruise so these people playing the game have the same opportunity to receive the special item in there.

We thank you for the suggestion but we have no intentions to implement that into the mini-games.
why not? sometimes it's hard to find players for POTC and HM, as it needs multiple players. It would be more convenient to have it for JC and Fireworks, as they are one player. If you guys are worried that we will get lots of keys and become "unfair", then just set it as a really high goal.

The amount of times I try to post in friendly finders, for both POTC and HM, (mostly POTC) no one really replies till maybe a day or days later. I'm certainly not going to sit around waiting on other people, finding at least 4 people for POTC is hard, either the lobby is dead (around good timings too, not at 3am and etc) or we cannot find enough people to actually start the game. Yea I can play competitive POTC but even then you'd still need 4 people.

Someone mentioned HM is empty, and boy it is really empty. A ghost town :lol:. I rarely looked in the HM player thread but I know that POTC has a lot more going on. Some people's computer's can't handle HM either so they're forced to go with POTC, which again is hard to form a team, competitive or friendly.
I got u @Sorcerermcky Honestly I struggle with this and I don't see why we cant have keys in other games.

I get why they aren't in the individual games though, because then people would spend their days constantly playing them to earn themselves keys. I get that it's a pain to find people, and I am usually on that same side of the luck too, that whenever I want to play nobody is around to play either HM or POTC.

I have no idea how coding and everything works, so I don't even know what would be feasible, but maybe the individual games could have some sort of trading system, sort of like an arcade where you play the games and earn tickets and your tickets are redeemable for prizes, except in this case your "tickets" can be redeemable for keys. Again, just a thought as I don't necessarily agree with putting the keys on the individual games, but I do see the frustration of not being able to play multiplayer games!

riddleguy

We thank you for the suggestion but we have no intentions to implement that into the mini-games.
I don't think it was intentional...but your post kinda comes off as a bit snobby. Also as rosey said, why not?....would be nice to hear some reasoning from staff as to why not.

That being said...i actually agree with not implementing the treasure keys into Jungle Cruise and Fireworks. The main problem i see is implementing keys into solo games would make it harder to get games going for potc and haunted mansion. However, when/if the ability gets added to play potc and haunted mansion solo then i would be all for this. In the meantime, i think there should be some sort of reward implemented for the jungle cruise and fireworks games. I liked the blind bag idea suggested for jungle cruise and the idea of adding the fireworks magic pin back as a reward for fireworks game. Altenatively,simply adding sword in the stone pins as rewards for the solo games might not be a bad idea.

VMK_Rapunzel

@riddleguy @Rosey @Sorcerermcky

Unfortunately, (though it's for a good reason and we're excited about it), our development team is working hard on some exciting new additions for the game and are working very hard to get it ready for the summer months. We do appreciate everyone's suggestions and do take them into consideration, but right now adding treasure keys to Fireworks Remixed and Jungle Cruise isn't on our immediate "to-do" list– specifically because of these new additions. We can revisit this idea later on, though it isn't something that will be implemented in the immediate future right now.

We do appreciate all of the suggestions we receive from all of you, so please don't ever hesitate to share them with us. We'll work to have explanations, in the future, of why we don't have certain things on our "to-do" list.

Unfortunately, (though it's for a good reason and we're excited about it), our development team is working hard on some exciting new additions for the game and are working very hard to get it ready for the summer months. We do appreciate everyone's suggestions and do take them into consideration, but right now adding treasure keys to Fireworks Remixed and Jungle Cruise isn't on our immediate "to-do" list– specifically because of these new additions. We can revisit this idea later on, though it isn't something that will be implemented in the immediate future right now.

We do appreciate all of the suggestions we receive from all of you, so please don't ever hesitate to share them with us. We'll work to have explanations, in the future, of why we don't have certain things on our "to-do" list.
Thank you puny for this explanation.
Understandable there are other important things going on but we just wanted to know why not ya know? So, thank you for this. It's cool you guys are working on something for the summer and though I may not play often, I'm excited to see what you guys have in store for us!
:rose:

riddleguy

A little off topic but...Is that exciting addition a gravity falls themed area? cause i would absoutely love gravity falls themed stuff in game!

VMK_Rapunzel

@Rosey
Of course! I understand how it can be frustrating not knowing the "why" part of it, and we're going to work hard to provide more explanations going forward. Of course there are always some top secret things we're working on, which we can't share much about, but we'll do our best to provide those explanations without spoiling the surprises. We're very excited for everyone to see the things we have coming up for summer. :)

@riddleguy
Unfortunately, I can't share any of the top secret upcoming additions right now, but I really love the idea of some Gravity Falls items. You should write something up (unless you already have) and post it up here in the Suggestions section of the forums! We look at every suggestion that comes through, so it's worth a shot! :) Plus, if it isn't used right away, we can see it for a later time when we're brainstorming!

With my time zone. If i was online during my daytime id never be able to get keys because people just arent online. Lets be honest its so much easier for people to play friendly potc with GUARENTEED keys than to say, get a key per 50000 jc points you score. You could probably get multiple keys playing friendly potc in that time. Plus. Jc is pretty boring to be fair. But it would be nice to have that option when people arent online. I rarely come online because when i am online in the evening here in the uk there is barely anyone online and thers nothing for me to do. Id come online a lot more often if there were more ways to get keys.

VMK_Rapunzel

@xCharlottex Like I said, it's something we can revisit in the future, but right now it isn't something we're going to be working on as we've got new and exciting additions coming this summer. Now, that's not to say that in a month or two we wouldn't consider doing this or at the very least have a conversation about a change in the way keys are won. I know that time zones are a difficult thing to work around, and we're definitely looking for suggestions on how we can try to mend this problem. (Because unfortunately we can't just make us all on the same time clock ;).) The HOSTs have recently tried doing more morning (morning in MyVMK time) events, and that's seemed to help a little bit.