Unable to Login

So here is my issue:
I can put in my log in info into the website but once i "login" it does not direct me to the game. I constantly get an error page. I have tried to reboot my laptop, and tried different browsers. Last night was the first time I had played since the game started and I had used the Launcher. I kicked off around midnight due to another type of error on the Launcher. I had downloaded VirtualBox and yet again, i get the same error message on the MyVMK website.

Help please <3

Edit:
This is the message I keep getting everywhere i try

"Something has gone wrong with the MyVMK Website! Don't worry, it's not your fault (UNLESS YOU WERE MESSING WITH THINGS -evil stare-)! Please try again in a moment or go to our homepage by clicking the home button on the top of the screen! Thank you for your patience!"

Last edited:
Other players are having the same issue since the game switched servers. Idk if this will help but maybe you can take a look at it meanwhile someone else that will be of more help (since i don't use a mac) responds.
http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/attn-mac-users-heres-how-to-play-myvmk.66461/
A staff member linked that to the other player that was having the same issue but idk if it worked for her or not. Goodluck!
Thanks but i did that last night :( im getting the same error on the VirtualBox

VMK_Rapunzel

Hi @Harleyy :] We're aware of this issue and it seems like there's a few players getting this error page. Our development team with their Super-Coder brains are working to fix it as soon as possible! If you wouldn't mind, please shoot us an email at contact@myvmk.com so we can keep track of who's having this problem. :] Thanks!

It just started doing this to me too... it was working fine up till like 30 mins ago and then my computer crashed. I tried logging back in but i get the something went wrong page..

ToonyGirl

Cartoon Member
I'm having trouble too, I just made a new thread about it. I tried installing Java, Adobe Shockwave player and Adobe Flash Player, but still nothing. I did see that My VMK no longer works for google chrome. I'm trying firefox but the snag there is firefox doesn't support Java. :dizzy:

I'm having trouble too, I just made a new thread about it. I tried installing Java, Adobe Shockwave player and Adobe Flash Player, but still nothing. I did see that My VMK no longer works for google chrome. I'm trying firefox but the snag there is firefox doesn't support Java. :dizzy:
Firefox 52 won't work with vmk since the transfer, try downloading firefox 52 ESR or MyVMKPal