Can't log in

justinrg

Whenever I put my name and password on the home screen it takes me to a page that says
Uh-oh! Something went wrong!
Something has gone wrong with the MyVMK Website! Don't worry, it's not your fault (UNLESS YOU WERE MESSING WITH THINGS -evil stare-)! Please try again in a moment or go to our homepage by clicking the home button on the top of the screen! Thank you for your patience!

I have tried 3 different browsers and continue to get the same message. Please help!

Update: I realized it is just my account that doesn't work. I tried logging into my sister's account and that worked fine. I don't understand why my account doesn't work. I didn't do anything that would get me banned.

Last edited:

GoldenEyez

.: Be Yourself And Dont Wait For Approval :.
Whenever I put my name and password on the home screen it takes me to a page that says
Uh-oh! Something went wrong!
Something has gone wrong with the MyVMK Website! Don't worry, it's not your fault (UNLESS YOU WERE MESSING WITH THINGS -evil stare-)! Please try again in a moment or go to our homepage by clicking the home button on the top of the screen! Thank you for your patience!

I have tried 3 different browsers and continue to get the same message. Please help!

Update: I realized it is just my account that doesn't work. I tried logging into my sister's account and that worked fine. I don't understand why my account doesn't work. I didn't do anything that would get me banned.
Im actually having the same exact problem! I can't log onto my main account. But I can onto my other one that I have. And I was just on earlier today and had no issues. Very odd!