LF certain items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww. :(
No worries, let me know if you're online.
So apparently the issue I was having last night was an error strictly on my end....... I just reinstalled Pal and all seems to be good again. :) I'll be off & on all day, so please let me know when you're free to meet.

Also, I have the following:
Halloween Stitch T-Shirt

I have pink bunny ears! Unsure of exact value :/ I'll be around Friday evening and Saturday!
I heard people sell it from 70k but idk. I will have to check back on that one. :/

So apparently the issue I was having last night was an error strictly on my end....... I just reinstalled Pal and all seems to be good again. :) I'll be off & on all day, so please let me know when you're free to meet.

Also, I have the following:
Yay! No worries!
I can meet you whenever tomorrow at 8 pm EST. Let me know when you're online! :D
I got the tin soldier shirt earlier, but I can do everything else. :)
How much are for everything else besides the tin soldier shirt?

I heard people sell it from 70k but idk. I will have to check back on that one. :/

Yay! No worries!
I can meet you whenever tomorrow at 8 pm EST. Let me know when you're online! :D
I got the tin soldier shirt earlier, but I can do everything else. :)
How much are for everything else besides the tin soldier shirt?
Does 32k sound fair? I know the rainbow hat was a host prize, and I paid 17k for it, which I believe was a fair price at the time. I'm flexible though. :)

I should be free at 8pm EST, but if not, it'll just be a bit later, if that's ok?

Does 32k sound fair? I know the rainbow hat was a host prize, and I paid 17k for it, which I believe was a fair price at the time. I'm flexible though. :)

I should be free at 8pm EST, but if not, it'll just be a bit later, if that's ok?

32k is cool with me! :)
I just got back from Hurricane Irma, so I can meet you whenever tonight. :D

32k is cool with me! :)
I just got back from Hurricane Irma, so I can meet you whenever tonight. :D
I'm sorry, my laptop is dead, and I'll be using other comps until I can afford to purchase another laptop.....so unfortunately I don't have set times when I can have access to the internet/game. However I definitely will be available for the next few hours, if that works for ya?

I'm sorry, my laptop is dead, and I'll be using other comps until I can afford to purchase another laptop.....so unfortunately I don't have set times when I can have access to the internet/game. However I definitely will be available for the next few hours, if that works for ya?
That's fine. I just got my Internet back after dealing with Hurricane Irma for so long. :/
Let me know whenever you're online. :)
I'll be online today and tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.