Need help getting to the park Because one badge isn't enough for me anymore :P

AlexanderH

Waiting for 2028
Hey guys,

I'm a here-from-day-one player (so I already have that badge), and I'm interested in anyone printing me out and taking me to a park so I can get another!
Here is a link to my character. If and when someone is able to take me, I'll make sure this thread is updated or removed (but, if you're reading this, then I still would appreciate that much-needed vacation!).

Cheers,
—AlexanderH

AlexanderH

Waiting for 2028
@AlexanderH
hello! if you haven't gotten it already, the next time you log in send a call for help to staff so they can add the pin onto your account they cant do it unless you are online :)
Thank you so much! I apologise for the long silence/absence from the community. I intend on fulfilling this tomorrow. I'll send you a screenshot when I have the badge. Cheers. :)

AlexanderH

Waiting for 2028
Alright, so I've just logged in and I don't have any messages from the staff. I reviewed the rules and it says not to send a call for help on rule nine, nor PMs or emails. I'm not sure where to go from here.

Send a CFH if you still do not have the badge and tell them you were taken to the park, thats what i was told to tell people if they dont have the badge, well the people that i took to the parks

AlexanderH

Waiting for 2028
Send a CFH if you still do not have the badge and tell them you were taken to the park, thats what i was told to tell people if they dont have the badge, well the people that i took to the parks
Thanks. I am online now and just did that. I'll wait a few minutes and if I don't get any messages or response, I'll log out and back in to see if the badge was applied and then I'll post a screenshot. Thanks for all your help mate.[DOUBLEPOST=1509843504][/DOUBLEPOST]Unfortunately, it seems my CFH went unacknowledged.[DOUBLEPOST=1509845530][/DOUBLEPOST]Nevermind, they gave it to me! Thanks staff and thanks Whoosh! :)

Capture.PNG

Last edited: