Are you having trouble getting Winter Dreams keys?

Should the chance of getting winter dreams keys be changed to make it easier?

• Total voters
How many are you getting per hour?
Compared to how many crates you get in an hour...
My crate to key ratio right now is like 10 to 1(actually it might be a lot worse than that, it's hard to know for sure)

My hopes are that staff will see this and consider giving us a better chance on the keys, or at least a better chance of getting them on the weekends...like they do with double credits.

Last edited:

Celeste

Little Ball of Sunshine ☼
I agree the ratio should be changed. At the beginning of the month I was getting one with every sits pin, and I felt like that was fair and a nice addition. Now I only get around 2-3 keys per 15 sits pins!! Kind of lost the motivation to earn crates if it’ll take me forever to get keys.

_Bacon_

i've counted 5 sits pin and still no keys, have not continued to ride yet but i think even 5 sits ratio for one key is a bit too low :(

Wonder

I think its broken. Best is to send a CFH in game to make sure they actually address this. It's ridiculous I've rode 25 times and have gotten nothing

Marisa

Yeah someone told me earlier they had 24 SITS pins and no keys. I'm at 12 with no keys. I did a CFH earlier and no one responded and I haven't gotten any keys since so it hasn't been fixed yet.
I have 10 crates I would like to open but I don't want to pay for 6 keys that I should have already earned for free.

Victoria

I’ve noticed that I get a dreams key about once per hour. I hope they fix this it seems like it’s even harder to get keys than before

How many are you getting per hour?
Compared to how many crates you get in an hour...
My crate to key ratio right now is like 10 to 1(actually it might be a lot worse than that, it's hard to know for sure)

My hopes are that staff will see this and consider giving us a better chance on the keys, or at least a better chance of getting them on the weekends...like they do with double credits.
im the complete oppposite... i have so many keys and no crates maybe they do this on purpose

Prilla

Went on rides for two hours and only got 1 key. I agree that this isn’t the most fair ratio. Some people seem to be loaded with keys. Maybe they know something we don’t?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk