What Disney Parks Land Are you?

Such a fun quiz! I got fantasyland, as I hoped and figured :)

"You’re a dreamer who longs for once upon a time and happily ever after. You’re a kid at heart, who sings “Let It Go” at the top of your lungs and have probably watched every Disney movie at least 100 times."

Definitely me :)

mark

10 mins late to everything
You Got Tomorrowland!
You’re a forward thinker who always is looking towards the future. In your group of friends, you’re always the first to have the latest and greatest new technology. To infinity and beyond!

You Got Tomorrowland!
You’re a forward thinker who always is looking towards the future. In your group of friends, you’re always the first to have the latest and greatest new technology. To infinity and beyond!

You Got Mickey’s Toontown!
You’re a bit of a jokester and never pass up an opportunity for a good pun. Everyone always appreciates your humor, and your positivity can put a smile on anyone’s face.

ZachTWB

Disneyland obsessed
I got Adventureland. That's my second favorite land! (First being New Orleans Square)

You Got Fantasyland!
You’re a dreamer who longs for once upon a time and happily ever after. You’re a kid at heart, who sings “Let It Go” at the top of your lungs (true) and have probably watched every Disney movie at least 100 times(very true, maybe more than 100).
woot!

Last edited:
You Got Fantasyland!
You’re a dreamer who longs for once upon a time and happily ever after. You’re a kid at heart, who sings “Let It Go” at the top of your lungs and have probably watched every Disney movie at least 100 times.

:swoon:

You Got Adventureland!
Exploring lost civilizations, traveling the world… you’ve got a wanderlust that can’t be stopped. Your adventurous spirit leads you to all kinds of great memories. Just watch out for snakes and shrunken head dealers in the jungle!

You Got New Orleans Square!

You’re a foodie who never misses an opportunity to try a new dish. You’ve got a bit of an adventurous side too, which is why you enjoy sailing with pirates and grinning with ghosts :o

HapaBruja

Ur Fave Mixed Witch
Tag Yourself,
I GOT ADVENTURELAND!
Exploring lost civilizations, traveling the world… you’ve got a wanderlust that can’t be stopped. Your adventurous spirit leads you to all kinds of great memories. Just watch out for snakes and shrunken head dealers in the jungle!

As a History Major and mixed culture kid I can say this is 10/10 accurate