Mito's Garage Sale WITH RARES - Updated 2/6

Status
Not open for further replies.

HapaBruja

Ur Fave Mixed Witch
HM Blue Bayou tables/chairs? :StitchBounce:

How does 2k sound?

5k for the Cowboy Pants, 3k for the crown, 6k for the cheer outfit? (not sure on this let me know if it seems very unreasonable)

Would you be able to do 5k for the cheer outfit?

I can do 5k each for the space pants if that sounds good to you :) on the animal hat I know its a rarer item, so do you have an offer?

1k for the pin! I'm not sure on the ears but I can look around the forums if you'd like to try and figure out a price!

I do still have them :) I'm not entirely sure what they're worth though. What do you think is fair?[DOUBLEPOST=1513722145][/DOUBLEPOST]Added - Olaf Wreath Pin, VMK Santa Snowglobe, and Gold Ear Beanie

HapaBruja

Ur Fave Mixed Witch
Hey I'm getting on now for a bit if you want to meet up for that Bayou furniture trade :) Will be in the Courtyard!

Victoria

Hi how much for
Bunny Slippers
Jeans acid wash
Mission Space Blue Pants
Mission Space Pink Pants
Santa Stitch hat
Snowman hat
Sweater Xmas lights
Turn into Coral 1* magic

Reina_Holly

I'm interested in the tsum tsum pins and cutie pins, I'll do 2k each for the ones you have left?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you be able to do 5k for the cheer outfit? Sorry, i realized my previous response was weird. I can do the cowboy pants and flower crown

HapaBruja

Ur Fave Mixed Witch
Hey, sorry I missed u over the holidays! Still interested in all of your Blue Bayou furniture for 7.5k :D

Hi!
Judy Hopps Hat 5k?
Judy Hopps Top 5k?

I have never seen the three outfits below. But, if you show me how they look, I'd be eager to give you an offer. :)
FULL Captain America
FULL Hocus Pocus - Sarah
FULL Hocus Pocus - Winnie

Status
Not open for further replies.