5. Cheyasaur
  6. Danny_DeVito
  7. littlebrightshoe
  8. thatcookiewasgood
  9. BookGirl
  10. happycatyomyno
  11. RoseBonbon
  12. pixiedustsammy
...and i'm trying to figure out who's avatar is who for the last three people who I took pictures with in game!
Hello, upload_2017-12-29_22-17-15.png
You took picture of me in game. I am RoseBonbon. Do you need more help to recognize my avatar. Thanks again for doing that! <3

Im back y'all!!! So how do I do this ? I understand I need to post 3 players in one picture, and post them all under the ben in park forum. I hope thats all. lets see..
you post in the thread with pics and all the usernames of the players you took (:
quoted from the rules post
"9. Once you return from your trip, go here - http://forums.myvmk.com/forum/born-in-park-badges.105/ and post a new thread. Choose the yellow prefix "Approval Needed for Born In Park Badge". You must include your in-game username, and the photo of your avatar at the park (if it is a group photo (remember, 3 players MAX including yourself), be sure to add all in-game names for all avatars in the photo).:nod:
9. We will be checking often, but please be patient. To confirm that your photo has been accepted and the badge is being added to your account, you will see a green "Approval Granted" button next to your thread. You must be online to receive your badge. If you are not, you will be sent a message in-game on what to do. Please do not send PM's, Call For Helps or e-mails unless told to do so! :impatient:"

NOLAgirl504

New Orleans girl with Disney dreams
So to insert pictures it says I have to have the pictures URL but they're on my computer. Do i have to like upload them on my google account and maybe do it that way?[DOUBLEPOST=1515097097][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh wait, now I see where it says upload a file. I think I can do it that way[DOUBLEPOST=1515097561][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay, problem. There isn't a upload a file option on the thread. So how do I post my photos when I don't have a URL bc its on my computer[DOUBLEPOST=1515097623][/DOUBLEPOST]I just asked them.

Last edited:
So to insert pictures it says I have to have the pictures URL but they're on my computer. Do i have to like upload them on my google account and maybe do it that way?[DOUBLEPOST=1515097097][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh wait, now I see where it says upload a file. I think I can do it that way[DOUBLEPOST=1515097561][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay, problem. There isn't a upload a file option on the thread. So how do I post my photos when I don't have a URL bc its on my computer[DOUBLEPOST=1515097623][/DOUBLEPOST]I just asked them.
you can upload the pictures using imgur or any other photo sharing site (like deviantart if u have it) and then use the insert image button and paste the link there (:

NOLAgirl504

Hey guys, sorry I've been completely away from my computer the last couple days, but I finally submitted everything using Google photos! We are now awaiting approval:
pinkprincessdiva (me), FriedRice, Queen_Elsa, alphalphaboy, Cheyasaur, Danny_DeVito, littlebrightshoe, thatcookiewasgood, BookGirl, happycatyomyno, RoseBonbon, pixiedustsammy, prilla, starmine, and sillypancake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hey guys, sorry I've been completely away from my computer the last couple days, but I finally submitted everything using Google photos! We are now awaiting approval:
pinkprincessdiva (me), FriedRice, Queen_Elsa, alphalphaboy, Cheyasaur, Danny_DeVito, littlebrightshoe, thatcookiewasgood, BookGirl, happycatyomyno, RoseBonbon, pixiedustsammy, prilla, starmine, and sillypancake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
do you mind sharing the photos you took of my avi at disney? I just wanna see them haha sorry if it's weird

NOLAgirl504

"Finally got around to submitting these from my New Years trip! Happy Holidays! :) Hope to hear from you guys soon, thank you! 15 avatars, 3 avatars in each photos, map date and attraction, names below each photo."

pinkprincessdiva (me), Queen_Elsa, FriedRice,

Starmine, Prilla, SillyPancake,

Danny_DeVito, Cheyasaur, Alphalphaboy,

BookGirl, thatcookiewasgood, littlebrightshoe

RoseBonbon, PixieDustSammy, happycatyomyno[DOUBLEPOST=1515705112][/DOUBLEPOST]Printer at hotel only had black and white, I would've done color but my printer at home ran out of ink:/ and then I wanted to do everyones really cute but ran out of time so I just did mine.

"Finally got around to submitting these from my New Years trip! Happy Holidays! :) Hope to hear from you guys soon, thank you! 15 avatars, 3 avatars in each photos, map date and attraction, names below each photo."

pinkprincessdiva (me), Queen_Elsa, FriedRice,

Starmine, Prilla, SillyPancake,

Danny_DeVito, Cheyasaur, Alphalphaboy,

BookGirl, thatcookiewasgood, littlebrightshoe

RoseBonbon, PixieDustSammy, happycatyomyno[DOUBLEPOST=1515705112][/DOUBLEPOST]Printer at hotel only had black and white, I would've done color but my printer at home ran out of ink:/ and then I wanted to do everyones really cute but ran out of time so I just did mine.
@NOLAgirl504 OMG These pics are so cute! Seeing my avatar in front of the disney world castle is as close as I’ll ever get to visit, so I’m gonna save that picture if you don’t mind lol! Thank you for taking us! Hope you had an amazing time there :)

NOLAgirl504

Aww, thanks I did! We rod Space Mountain twice - best ride in Magic Kingdom! I'm glad I could bring everyone, I wish I would've done it cuter though. I go a lot, maybe some other time just for fun, like to have a cool signature or something.

I can't see the pics. I only see IMG between brackets. Please, do you have the url, because I would really like to see my pic.
Thank you so much for doing this. I hope you had magical moments and a great trip.
BIG HUGS!!! :)