I have a suggestion

First suggestion, would be to put hide and seek on the event calender.

And my other suggestion is to have a couple of the pin trading events on the weekends. I have noticed those type of events are never on the weekend.

I was just thinking about how to make the game better for those of us that work. I know there's a lot of us with full time jobs that would like to be able to participate more and to have a chance of getting items from events.

What are your thoughts on this?

it seems as though there's some kind of generational gap happening as per usual that happens to this community of online players over the course of every... small circumstantial amount of years (3/or so).

there's always a big change in the air and it seems as though the input being given to the game with the influx of... participation, we should say.... far proceeds the advancements of what's truly being fed into this game. i understand that there's a lot of calendar events and a lot of people do get a lot of joy out of vmk every single day with its opportunities.

it seems like with all of these new recommendations the people that run this game need to start looking to hire people that want to help, like you. that have those ideas and can help make other people happy.

i'm just saying this on top of the fact that it's January 4th and i'm lowkey bitter i want a new newsletter

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
I think that staff is going to put the hide and seek events on the calendar! I think that with everyone going back to work and school, things have been a little slow - especially since the holidays. I know they have for me anyway lol. But I do agree on making these sorts of events available to players who work or go to school... Yet some people do work nights too. A 4pm - 10pm shift or they go to school from 8 am - 4pm, you know? But I think it's just a busy time of year that's winding down while everyone gets back into the swing of things. Yet I agree with both of you. I'm just glad we got new releases, honestly!! At least they got those out before the Newsletter!

Last edited:
Buump! Hoping staff will see this before scheduling next month. I want to point out that there are so many of us that can't make it to the pin trading events. It's way too often that I see posts on here that say, looking for pins from event. We shouldn't have to pay loads of our hard earned credits for one pin that someone else got for basically free.

VMK_HoneyLemon

VMK Moderator and Forums Moderator
@HOST_Pegasus @HOST_Rafiki @VMK_HoneyLemon could you guys please help a sister out with the pin trading events?!
Hello :),
So the reason I have not done any weekend events is because of my unsure schedule. However, I have been thinking about it and I encourage feedback on times for the events. I will certainly add some events on the weekend soon so keep an eye out! Currently I have been sick and so it may be updated in the next couple days. For hide and seek we like to make it a surprise but putting your thoughts into consideration we will discuss it. If you have any suggestions on anything else let us know. :halcyon:
-Honey Lemon

riddleguy

Hello :),
So the reason I have not done any weekend events is because of my unsure schedule. However, I have been thinking about it and I encourage feedback on times for the events. I will certainly add some events on the weekend soon so keep an eye out! Currently I have been sick and so it may be updated in the next couple days. For hide and seek we like to make it a surprise but putting your thoughts into consideration we will discuss it. If you have any suggestions on anything else let us know. :halcyon:
-Honey Lemon
What about going the middle ground route? announce the hide and seek event the day of but far in advance as possible. i.e if you plan to do it at 7pm EST then announce in the early afternoon/late morning.

VMK_Schweetz

Game Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Designer
MyVMK Staff
What about going the middle ground route? announce the hide and seek event the day of but far in advance as possible. i.e if you plan to do it at 7pm EST then announce in the early afternoon/late morning.
Part of the reason why we do not put Hide and Seek on the calendar is that we never know who is going to be around or if we are going to have enough help to be able to do one. This is why we could never start announcing it the day before because we can not guarantee that the event will be able to take place. Another reason is that we like to be spontaneous with the event because it is something we feel makes the event more fun for the majority of our guests that participate in them.