Bugs Found

bethmarie

Pineapple obsessed
Does anyone else see question mark boxes for the NPC characters? Also gaitor waitor isnt there and his boxes dont work for creds. The pirate has no box at all. :(

HapaBruja

Ur Fave Mixed Witch
Is anyone else finding JC's Start sign unclickable?

Crazydancer

you can also play the alpha version on ur phone if ud like btw lol . its still alot of problems with people and mac’s atm i was having this same problem with my mac so at the moment ive just been playing on my phone .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok so I have been able to log on using Firefox, but it still doesn't work on Chrome. POTC has a lot of problems though.. sometimes I spontaneously combust, and other times I can't shoot. This happened when I had picked up gold ammo, I couldn't shoot it!!! And then finally it did shoot but it was too late :(

vickyc

I cant use my Magic - Autotopia Racing Blue on any of the Tracks. Is this just me? I have a mac and I've tried that and Chrome but neither work.

bethmarie

Pineapple obsessed
there is a button on clothes that makes your top half naked.... just saying. Lol. I was wondering why it was a shirt that was invisible and thought it was a glitch, but it took my shirt away. Be careful! wear clothes, nobody wants to see all that

I find that the Mark Twain Steamboat room is really hard to decorate. Half the time I can't even click the items without having to constantly refresh. I don't find this issue in any other rooms though.