Design Feedback

GA_Copper

❤️i'm a hound dog❤️
I'm so impressed with the releases this week! Along with everything else this month, job well done!!
I am in love with all the releases this month!! Really beautiful job to all the designers, can’t wait to see what next month brings :halcyon:
loveeeee:halcyon: hearing this positive feedback, @GA_Eilonwy made all the new outfits this week bc shes amazing :')

I AM IN LOVE WITH MY PENGUIN BEANIE.
And I love how you guys are really listening to the suggestions players have been making. You guys are continuing to improve the game and make it even more amazing. If there could be more corner pieces (wall pieces, flats like the PPR corners) in the game that would be something I know that I would love to see.
But the recent releases are absolutely amazing, between magical floors and the authentic looking outfits, you guys have been working hard and it shows! Love you guys :*

Last edited:

GA_Copper

❤️i'm a hound dog❤️
And I love how you guys are really listening to the suggestions players have been making. You guys are continuing to improve the game and make it even more amazing. If there could be more corner pieces (wall pieces, flats like the PPR corners) in the game that would be something I know that I would love to see.
But the recent releases are absolutely amazing, between magical floors and the authentic looking outfits, you guys have been working hard and it shows! Love you guys :*
it makes me rly happy to hear that you love the beanie so much. fun fact: it was the one i liked the least when i sketched out the initial designs but after finishing it i felt like it was slightly more of a grand prize item than the others :’) and ty for your suggestion, we’ll definitely take it on board as other players have also suggested items that would make building easier too such as 1x1 carpets etc

also thank you for such a positive response from you and everyone, i know the designer team and i really appreciate the feedback!!!!

Fruits

I personally loved the new releases this week! Specifically, the baseball cap and shoes. The shoes making your feet look tiny was definently a plus. I would love to see some more pins that take up the entire border. I see a lot of pins lately that are only taking up like 40-50% of the border. I’d love to see more pin designs like the Haunted Manions Pinset & OTIS. I also personally loved the Hotel Pinset. They have a unique blur effect to them that catches my eye and makes them look unique. A black stitch hat would also be cool. Even though it’s nkt technically an experiment. The recolor I think would be popular.

Also would like to add that the OG Dream Months Badge needs a touch up around the edges. It’s been bothering me for weeks The background of that Badge isn’t transparent enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear GA's,
WOW, you all are sooooo talented! This game wouldn't be the same without you. The amount of GA's in this game is pretty small compared to the large amount of hosts. So what you do is incredible! @GA_Sonny @GA_Thorn @GA_Leia @GA_Copper That it! But the magic in this game is nothing compared to what i could ever do! You all have made the magic of Disney for some people who have never been, well be real! The Winter dreams month, AMAZING, THIS MONTH AMAZING! I cant wait to see what happens next month!! Thank you all soooo much! Who knows what this game would be without you :D
XOXO, Briana

(Also wondering if in the future some hide and seek events could be held early like 7am-ish because a few members only get on then! :D)

Fotogirl

I love all of the recent releases. i love the Scrooge McDuck flat it was really well made!! all of the new outfits are great. I'm obsessed with the winter comp beanies. One suggestion I have is for chairs. Some of them can only rotate in two directions. It'd be good if they could rotate in 4 directions like older chairs. But everything is looking great. You're all doing a wonderful job <3
I am absolutely in favor of making the basic building items 4 way rotational. Even if it means getting only 3 building items that month instead of 5 or 6, the rotation factor for me is important bc I love to build rooms. I was so excited last spring when there were items released to coincide with the opening of Pandora at WDW. I loved the design of Pandora-Leaf carpets. I was all set to make a 4 way directional room centerpiece with those until I placed them and found out they were only 2 way directional. Honestly, it was a big let down when I tried to place them.

I am loving some of the recent items and think the current staff and design team are awesome. They have been bringing back some of the magic to the game!!

I'd like to repeat everything Stephherrs said in her above post. I love my penguin beanie and doubt I will ever consider trading it.

Anything to improve the basic building items introduced into the game I know I will appreciate and so will all those who love to build rooms.

Keep up the good work staff!! We love and appreciate the effort, attention and love you all are putting into the game for no compensation.

the first kuzco hats that were released are glitched and way off to the side
also it'd be great if carpets didn't show on top of items you put on them
thanks for all the hard work!

GA_Copper

❤️i'm a hound dog❤️
the first kuzco hats that were released are glitched and way off to the side
also it'd be great if carpets didn't show on top of items you put on them
thanks for all the hard work!
the kuzco hat was actually fixed a day later after realizing it was off place, if you still have a hat that is glitched then please send a cfh so we can replace it for you! that goes for anyone that has that hat as they were meant to be replaced for everyone who received the broken one!

I personally loved the new releases this week! Specifically, the baseball cap and shoes. The shoes making your feet look tiny was definently a plus. I would love to see some more pins that take up the entire border. I see a lot of pins lately that are only taking up like 40-50% of the border. I’d love to see more pin designs like the Haunted Manions Pinset & OTIS. I also personally loved the Hotel Pinset. They have a unique blur effect to them that catches my eye and makes them look unique. A black stitch hat would also be cool. Even though it’s nkt technically an experiment. The recolor I think would be popular.

Also would like to add that the OG Dream Months Badge needs a touch up around the edges. It’s been bothering me for weeks The background of that Badge isn’t transparent enough.
i really love the idea of a black stitch actually and ty for your feedback, we'll definitely take it all into consideration when creating in the future

Last edited by a moderator:

GA_Sonny

Graphic Artist
Dear GA's,
WOW, you all are sooooo talented! This game wouldn't be the same without you. The amount of GA's in this game is pretty small compared to the large amount of hosts. So what you do is incredible! @GA_Sonny @GA_Thorn @GA_Leia @GA_Copper That it! But the magic in this game is nothing compared to what i could ever do! You all have made the magic of Disney for some people who have never been, well be real! The Winter dreams month, AMAZING, THIS MONTH AMAZING! I cant wait to see what happens next month!! Thank you all soooo much! Who knows what this game would be without you :D
XOXO, Briana

(Also wondering if in the future some hide and seek events could be held early like 7am-ish because a few members only get on then! :D)
Thank you so much for your kind comments! We're happy to recreate that magic for you. :thumbsup: