Status
Not open for further replies.

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
By using Mickey Mouse clip art do you mean we can print something up, cut it out and paste it on to the hand drawn egg?
As long as its not JUST a printed out clipart of mickey mouse, and you contributed some of your own art to it, that is fine!

@HOST_Nala Is the egg transparent for digital? I'm having some trouble coloring it with layers on it. Never had this issue with the snow globe, pumpkin or valentine.[DOUBLEPOST=1520544418][/DOUBLEPOST]any chance you can help, @HOST_Duchess ?
I don’t see it as transparent. I’m not photoshop savvy but I’ll see if someone can make a transparent version.
Hi! The egg for digital is transparent... at least, it is appearing to be on my computer and in photoshop.
I uploaded another version of the transparent egg -here- just in case something is wrong with the current link on this thread.
I hope this helps! :)

Within the post include the image of your entry and the image link, along with your in-game myVMK name!
I hope you guys got mine. I can't post an actual image of my egg, so I hope the imgur link will do?

I've tried copying and pasting, I thought embedding the post will work, tried using the picture next to the smiley face; nada.
Only way for my to post an image is if I click on "Upload a File" and that's only if I'm commenting, doesn't show up when making a thread sadly. taiyaki icecream reference 2.jpg I'm sorry :u have some icecream

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
My dog ate my entry.....can i enter and not just be part of the voting and winning process? :P
That is quite the excuse.. Where's the proof? :grizzly:[DOUBLEPOST=1520740146,1520739522][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hope you guys got mine. I can't post an actual image of my egg, so I hope the imgur link will do?

I've tried copying and pasting, I thought embedding the post will work, tried using the picture next to the smiley face; nada.
Only way for my to post an image is if I click on "Upload a File" and that's only if I'm commenting, doesn't show up when making a thread sadly. View attachment 12175 I'm sorry :u have some icecream
Got it![DOUBLEPOST=1520740159][/DOUBLEPOST]
i did not do mine right im 99% Sure i failed
We got it

I hope yall know how hard it is not to show off my art to my friends.... lol! I'm not gonna, of course, but it's sooo hard for artists not to show off the work they're proud of! :P Lol!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1520982352][/DOUBLEPOST]
hi, my egg is really funny to me and i was wondering if I could have it as an item lmbo
I'd pay good money to have like a pin of mine omg! Cannot wait for people to see it! I think I actually did a lot better than last time, so fingers crossed that yall like it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.