Design an Egg Contest 2018!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I submitted my entry, but I'm having trouble attaching the image. I included the link, but for some reason, I'm unable to post an image that appears. Is this okay? I don't know how to fix it. Thank you!

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
@kallyrose Just for future reference, to get an image to show up on forums, you'll want to post a direct image link. It should end in .jpg or .gif or whatever the file type is. This can usually be done by right clicking on the image on the website to which you uploaded it, and then selecting "copy image address."

If that doesn't work (though it usually does) then you can try appending .jpg (or whatever the abbreviation is for the file type you used) to the end of the regular url.

@kallyrose Just for future reference, to get an image to show up on forums, you'll want to post a direct image link. It should end in .jpg or .gif or whatever the file type is. This can usually be done by right clicking on the image on the website to which you uploaded it, and then selecting "copy image address."

If that doesn't work (though it usually does) then you can try appending .jpg (or whatever the abbreviation is for the file type you used) to the end of the regular url.
Thank you! I really appreciate that, that's super helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.