NO Character when entering the game.

I am having the same issues as I did before with MyVMKPal. I really like using Pal and hope this is fixed real soon.
Since you cannot play Jungle Cruise on New Client, I rely on MyVMKPal so I can play JC,

Last edited:

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
I am having issue too with not seeing my character in Vmk Pal tonight. I did not know this happened before back in Feb until I saw this thread just now.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I started having this issue again, too. Last night when I logged on using MyVMKPal I tried attending one of the host events and my avatar wouldn't show up in the room, along with everyone else. The Host event room showed no one in it even though there obviously were people in the room. One of the Host's even tried to reload me but nothing worked. This is very frustrating, to say the least.

ParkHopPop

Having the same issue! Until today, all's been well (for the most part)....today, however, all characters including mine) are invisible! I am able to do the rides in Fantasyland Courtyard, and can even play Jungle Cruise ... however there are no rolls of film or gas cans to keep it going. Have to do everything by "feel". Strange.

I'm wondering if I am the only one with game issues? I haven't been able to play much for weeks.
Alpha: I can't open any shops and there are no npc's, plus games do not work for me. No shops open.
DL windows: The vmkpal installer keeps saying " installer has stopped working".
DL windows no shockwave: No avatar is visible including my own. Shop windows load but not items.

This is so frustrating. Is there a fix for any of this?

:)

Same Problem here.. no characters loading in myvmkpal recently.
no chat bubbles, no one not even my own character..
i tried playing jungle cruise.. no character in the boat, and no gas or film, or rocks showing up. but you do hit them and since you cant see gas you run out of it shortly into the game.

IT IS VERY DISAPPOINTING NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY JUNGLE CRUISE ESPECIALLY SINCE IT IS DOUBLE CREDITS IN PLACE
WILL THIS BE FIXED SOON???

chickfilbae

1. Legacy and the download for windows (myvmkpal) are the old client. They both seem to be having a bugs and issues, and aren’t recommended to play on as much since most of us are using Alpha.

2. You can play games on Alpha. The only game not working is jungle cruise.
Jungle cruise is the only game that matters tho :(

Give Amy SOME slack! She codes everything! If u cant play jungle cruise it means she hasn't coded it!
I do appreciate that fixing all the bugs and glitches takes time. At the moment we are unable to play Jungle Cruise.
Take a look at the high score list for this game and you can tell that no one is playing JC. The problem here is with MyVMK Pal.
It is frustrating not being able to play and especially on the weekends because of double credits.
Will this be fixed soon??

Last edited:

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I would just like to highlight that this is still an issue for me. The game, for me, has been rendered unplayable because I have no avatar and can't do anything except click on the NPC's for daily credits. This has been an issue for over a month and I figured it would have been fixed by now but it hasn't... :stubborn::surrender:

It's been doing this for me when i use google chrome all of a sudden i cant see my character and have to keep reloading and also the rooms don't load so i have to keep refreshing in order to get it to work not sure if this happening with anyone else.. Rooms freeze whether i use ie, firefox or google chrome so i have to keep reloading in order to get into rooms.

Symphony

I just tried to log into the game for the first time in almost a year, and I'm having this issue. Rooms are loading quickly but there are no characters. So sad! :(

Amy

Head Administrator
I just tried to log into the game for the first time in almost a year, and I'm having this issue. Rooms are loading quickly but there are no characters. So sad! :(
Log in on the website and use the enter alpha button for now. I'll fix the old client soon. I don't understand why it keeps breaking. But I guess that's what happens when you have a 13 year old game running on software originally developed in the 80s trying to persist in 2018. Literally, Director is 31 years old!

The original version came out the same year as Double Dragon, Contra and Zelda II for the NES. Admittedly they built on it a lot since then, but that's insane to me lol.

Log in on the website and use the enter alpha button for now. I'll fix the old client soon. I don't understand why it keeps breaking. But I guess that's what happens when you have a 13 year old game running on software originally developed in the 80s trying to persist in 2018. Literally, Director is 31 years old!

The original version came out the same year as Double Dragon, Contra and Zelda II for the NES. Admittedly they built on it a lot since then, but that's insane to me lol.

That is insane. That never even clicked in my head