Once Upon A Quest - Jasmine Prize Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOST_Pegasus

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to give a brief update on the prizes for today's quest!

There will be a Jasmine outfit as a prize for this quest, however that pesky Iago keeps on moving and losing the design notes..

@GA_Copper is working incredibly hard to get it all finalized and ready to go, but in the mean time we wanted to give you a sneak peak at what is to come!

And don't worry, we are able to track who completed the quest, so as long as you do so you will get this gorgeous outfit!

xo

HOST_Pegasus

@babylegs
I'm so sorry you were having issues with the quest! If you still are unable to complete the quest, please send in a call for help, and I will be happy to help you out!

Calls for help will provide a quicker response time from the staff team, as they are a section we tend to check more often than the forums!

xo

Cupy_Cake

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to give a brief update on the prizes for today's quest!

There will be a Jasmine outfit as a prize for this quest, however that pesky Iago keeps on moving and losing the design notes..

@GA_Copper is working incredibly hard to get it all finalized and ready to go, but in the mean time we wanted to give you a sneak peak at what is to come!

And don't worry, we are able to track who completed the quest, so as long as you do so you will get this gorgeous outfit!

xo

Hello, btw love the dress and I hope it comes so soon!
I have a little question (I'm newer to forums). How do u make ur username with the moving pic n the middle and u/ something on the side? Or is that have nothing to do with the forums?

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
Status
Not open for further replies.