2005? Is that you!?

Hey y'allllll
First time back since VMK closed! Boy oh boy did I have a nostalgic trip this last week being back -- I already got my spacesuit, car, and diving suit magic, played about 983917 rounds of POTC, and attended my first HOST event! (Side note: y'all have done a fantastic job and your hard work and dedication to something you've VOLUNTEERED for does not go unappreciated!)

I'm still figuring things out but thought I'd pop by and introduce myself!
My in-game name is Fawkes :)
My old name was Pixie_Magic but I doubt anyone remembers! :RollinHamster:

Ahhhh, it's so good to be back. <3

Hey! Welcome home! Sounds like you are already back into the swing of things. Always check out the host event calendar, since sometimes they make modifications that could include adding an extra event! We are also on social media, so if you follow myvmk on twitter they will tweet out reminders for the events and even host hide and seeks, where you can win rare pins!

Here on the forums is a great way to stay connected. Right now, there is a decorate an egg contest. I recommend participating--everyone gets a forums medal and in game prize, which is usually clothing!

If you have any questions, let me know. My IGN is Meg!

Hey! Welcome home! Sounds like you are already back into the swing of things. Always check out the host event calendar, since sometimes they make modifications that could include adding an extra event! We are also on social media, so if you follow myvmk on twitter they will tweet out reminders for the events and even host hide and seeks, where you can win rare pins!

Here on the forums is a great way to stay connected. Right now, there is a decorate an egg contest. I recommend participating--everyone gets a forums medal and in game prize, which is usually clothing!

If you have any questions, let me know. My IGN is Meg!
Thank you so much for the great advice! -- I've been checking out the forums for a couple days now. I love how socially connected our little virtual world is :) Everyone has been very welcoming.

I just checked out the Valentine's Day contest, the artwork is beautiful! I think I'll give the Easter egg contest a go too.
I'm sure I'll run into you at some point but thank you for the warm welcome!

Thank you so much for the great advice! -- I've been checking out the forums for a couple days now. I love how socially connected our little virtual world is :) Everyone has been very welcoming.

I just checked out the Valentine's Day contest, the artwork is beautiful! I think I'll give the Easter egg contest a go too.
I'm sure I'll run into you at some point but thank you for the warm welcome!
I actually just found you on PPR about 3 minutes ago but you must've been AFK lol :)

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
I feel like I knew a Pixie_Magic in Old VMK. I was PopDivaSoul, if that rings a bell.

Welcome to MyVMK! It's always hard to start over, but you'll never meet a more magical group :)